Fufufu
Waiting patiently for Risou No Musuko and Saikou No Jinsei No Owarikata ~ Ending Planner ♥
From left; Nakajima Yuto (HSJ), Yamada Ryosuke (HSJ), Fujigaya Taisuke (Kisumai)
From left; Chinen Yuri (HSJ), Yamashita Tomohisa, Maeda Atsuko (AKB48), Ono Itou
Sorry, I had to put this because Kobayashi Kouji is too cute ♥ and his mom is pretty ;)
Actually, I can't ;A:
Fufufu
Waiting patiently for Risou No Musuko and Saikou No Jinsei No Owarikata ~ Ending Planner ♥
From left; Nakajima Yuto (HSJ), Yamada Ryosuke (HSJ), Fujigaya Taisuke (Kisumai)
From left; Chinen Yuri (HSJ), Yamashita Tomohisa, Maeda Atsuko (AKB48), Ono Itou
Sorry, I had to put this because Kobayashi Kouji is too cute ♥ and his mom is pretty ;)
Actually, I can't ;A:
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook