profile
friends
wishlist
refresh
follow
welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx
credits
template was made by
miichiko
. thanks to
pixel-diary
for the cute pixels and icons.
Spring of Life
3.25.2012 |
2 comments
SOMEONE, GET ME PERFUME NEW SINGLE.
FUTURE
PAST
Spring of Life
3.25.2012 |
2 comments
SOMEONE, GET ME PERFUME NEW SINGLE.
Next
Previous
hello
please love me
笑みな
20+. taurus. 27th april
malaysian living in australia
currently working in architectural field
a kishi jam 🍓
current ult: JO1
other favs:
hey! say! jump
lol
AAA
friends
no seriously, I do have friends
amano
lala
miichan
shikeh
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook