On the way back
Wow, I'm impressed with blogspot new posting system.
I think, I'll need some time to get used to this new system.
Anyway.
Just now, I just done measuring my precedent malay house at Taman Warisan, Putrajaya.
Tbh, I was kinda disappointed with PJH staffs. They weren't helping at all. We called them more than 5 times per day and none of it brought any good results. We called to ask if they have the floor plan of our precedent malay house, JUST ASKING. But they didn't pick up their phone. Our assignment deadline is this Thursday and we need to do a lot of thing. Urgh. So, at the end, we decided to take the measurement by ourselves. Luckily, our precedent malay house is not that big and simple.
On the way back, I asked my brother whether he know MatLutfi or not. He was like
"Oh, yg muka macam apek tuh eh?". I was like
"Yelah kot, lebih kurang". Then he asked why, I just said watch his latest video about K-pop thing. It was funny, my stress went down a bit. After that, my brother asked me why I like K-pop. I told him that I prefer J-pop in many ways so he asked that.
It was awkward. I mean, can you imagine, your big bro asking you why you like J-pop? He is a guy and he asked me why I like pretty guys.
I didn't know what to do so I kinda blame him for making me liking them. Yeah, thanks to my brother; I got to know anime, then jdrama and so jpop. He said;
"Macam mane lah akak boleh suke dorg. Dah la selalu posing x pakai baju. Pastu buat 'peace'. Badan kerempeng, flat, xde chest, xde 6 pack sume. Muka sorg2 jambu. Dah tu, akak paham ke dorg ckp pe?"
"Ade lah sebab ape akak suke. Nak bgtau besan... Malu la plak"
"Okay, antara lelaki korea dgn lelaki jepun; akak suke mane?"
"Xyah tanye la, of course jepun"
"Pompuan?"
"... Jepun"
"Asal? Korea hot2 pe"
"Sorry to say tp korea byk plastik la... walopun jepun ade tp yg ade tu, akak x minat"
"Oh"
Finally, my brother gave up asking me because I told him to stop asking. If he asked me about anime, I'm all out but when he asked me this; I just blanked out lol.
Out! Doing my assignments as always =_=
P/s: No hard feelings kay? Plus, Kawaguchi Haruna tu comel gle. (sgt random lol)
On the way back
Wow, I'm impressed with blogspot new posting system.
I think, I'll need some time to get used to this new system.
Anyway.
Just now, I just done measuring my precedent malay house at Taman Warisan, Putrajaya.
Tbh, I was kinda disappointed with PJH staffs. They weren't helping at all. We called them more than 5 times per day and none of it brought any good results. We called to ask if they have the floor plan of our precedent malay house, JUST ASKING. But they didn't pick up their phone. Our assignment deadline is this Thursday and we need to do a lot of thing. Urgh. So, at the end, we decided to take the measurement by ourselves. Luckily, our precedent malay house is not that big and simple.
On the way back, I asked my brother whether he know MatLutfi or not. He was like
"Oh, yg muka macam apek tuh eh?". I was like
"Yelah kot, lebih kurang". Then he asked why, I just said watch his latest video about K-pop thing. It was funny, my stress went down a bit. After that, my brother asked me why I like K-pop. I told him that I prefer J-pop in many ways so he asked that.
It was awkward. I mean, can you imagine, your big bro asking you why you like J-pop? He is a guy and he asked me why I like pretty guys.
I didn't know what to do so I kinda blame him for making me liking them. Yeah, thanks to my brother; I got to know anime, then jdrama and so jpop. He said;
"Macam mane lah akak boleh suke dorg. Dah la selalu posing x pakai baju. Pastu buat 'peace'. Badan kerempeng, flat, xde chest, xde 6 pack sume. Muka sorg2 jambu. Dah tu, akak paham ke dorg ckp pe?"
"Ade lah sebab ape akak suke. Nak bgtau besan... Malu la plak"
"Okay, antara lelaki korea dgn lelaki jepun; akak suke mane?"
"Xyah tanye la, of course jepun"
"Pompuan?"
"... Jepun"
"Asal? Korea hot2 pe"
"Sorry to say tp korea byk plastik la... walopun jepun ade tp yg ade tu, akak x minat"
"Oh"
Finally, my brother gave up asking me because I told him to stop asking. If he asked me about anime, I'm all out but when he asked me this; I just blanked out lol.
Out! Doing my assignments as always =_=
P/s: No hard feelings kay? Plus, Kawaguchi Haruna tu comel gle. (sgt random lol)
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook