profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Hm.
10.14.2012 | 0 comments
So, my last post mentioned about I'm entering my 2nd Year and now, I'm nearing my mid-term semester break. Wow, time flies so fast eh when you're into your studies... /faint laugh/

Anyway, last week I had some submission to do. Like wise, I didn't sleep for 2, 3 days due to my projects. Next week, I shall have a mid term and then HOLIDAYS! Trust me, holiday means a lot to me. There were so much to do last two weeks in university that I barely had time to online. Plus, internet connection in university is pretty sucks (or I'm just too lazy to ask the ICT people to do something about this) so I just casually online at CC. Missing fandom for 2 weeks are not good.

Talking about fandom, I just bought Fineboys September and October issues. Yuto, for then nth time, please stop being kakkoii. Ya know, my kokoro is drying so fast right now. As his fangirl, you guys need to understand how my kokoro feels every month due to this torture.

Yuto in November issue of Fineboys. /drools/

 

When I just done bought the lastest Fineboys, the November issue already out. Gah, my wallet is crying so hard right now ;A; Also, why they need to release JUMP World Concert DVD now? Looks like I have to start saving for many things; Fineboys November, JUMP World Concert DVD, JUMP 2013-2014 calender, Johnny's World goodies and maybe AAA's 2013 calender :/ Urgh, I am so eating rice and dried fish =_=

In conjunction of that, I bought Rilakkuma magazine folder! Yeap, I'm on Rilakkuma high right now. My handphone's strap, notebook, pencils, pillows and stickers; ALL RILAKKUMA ♥ I did cleaned up my study desk a bit and placed the folder in font of the mirror :)


Oh, before I forgot; TakaJima is love. The way they both did this is super cute, I can't-- my heart is no longer stable. I might as well start shipping these two as dorky partner :P


AAA's new single cover is sweet :3 White as the theme colour. As usual, love Takauno (the fact that they're stand side by side made me squeal). Chiaki, you look so grown up and prettttyyy~! Shuuta, stop being cute. Shin, I wonder why they said you as a mood maker since you are very ouji-like :P Naoya and Dacchan; seriously, love the outfits :)


In the other hand, congrats of your virtual wedding ShuuChia! lol Since Shuuta claimed himself as Nissy's dad and Chiaki claimed herself as his mom; there's no more thing to hide :D I'm happy for you guys :P


"Happy birthday ꒰⌯⚈້͡ ◡ु ⚈້͡⌯꒱✩ welcome to the world of 26♬" by UNO

2D fandom wise; I'm on shoujo anime marathon atm. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Sukitte Ii na Yo and Kamisama Hajimemashita.


I think, I'm going to start reading Kamisama Hajimemashita.
I guess that's all for now. Until my mid-term break, I shall offline :(

P/s: I might go to Scandal con this December since my friend has this cheap tickets. So, Scandal con is going to be (hopefully) my very first Japanese con :3 I want to go so badly ;A;

FUTURE
PAST