Wasabii :D
Konbannu :)
Nothing big happened today but I went to Sushi King for the first time with my younger sister and BROTHER. Haha, this is a surprised because never in my life, brother asked to eat Sushi King. So yeah, congrats bro for eating in Sushi King.
This is a big achievement since he doesn't really fancy Japanese food; but he super loves miso soup and wasabi... maybe some sushi. Anyway, we had a great time together. Our bond is pretty strong so we had no problem going out together. Plus, he treat us lol. We ate some sushi and I ordered Pika Pika Chicken set. 美味い ~ ♥
Pika Pika Chicken
We are planning to watch Batman Trilogy after my brother done with Batman: The Dark Knight HD version. Actually, I have already watched all Batman's movies (erm, Christian Bale version only tbh huhu) but since my lil sister haven't watch the 1st and brother haven't watch the 2nd one, we decided to watch them together tonight. Nothing beat the moments between siblings :) I'm sure my brother have some other lame jokes up in his sleeves XD Well, we did laugh.
On the other hand, I've got UNO BON photobook and Fineboys November issue magazine! Yatta :D But then, when I'd just came back from collecting my stuffs, Fineboys December already in store =_=
Gosh, Misako is so pretty! I really like the photobook but I hope they had more, instead of putting more JUNON scans (at least, the pictures of her were adorable) and I don't get it when people said she's too thin when I see her just fine. Oh well. For fineboys; the only reason I bought the magazine was because of Yuto. KANPEKI. As expected of Yuto, nothing less :3
And finally, I want to say that I'm addicted to Hazelnut Milk bubble tea of Little Taiwan. Thank you very much :)
FANDOM WISE;
- Johnny's World is awesome. I want to see the butai. They better release a DVD next year.
- Precious goodies are precious. I'm started to save my money for them.
- Yamada is going to debut as solo. 50/50 he will leave HSJ but his feeling for HSJ is strong so yeah.
- AAA will release their 2nd photobook and they are gorgeous! I am so gonna buy it.
- Misako will act in GTO 2nd special! YEAYYYYYYYYYYYY /throws confetti/
- Nissy's new hair... Goodbye, black, sparkling, beautiful hair of Nissy ;A;
Wasabii :D
Konbannu :)
Nothing big happened today but I went to Sushi King for the first time with my younger sister and BROTHER. Haha, this is a surprised because never in my life, brother asked to eat Sushi King. So yeah, congrats bro for eating in Sushi King.
This is a big achievement since he doesn't really fancy Japanese food; but he super loves miso soup and wasabi... maybe some sushi. Anyway, we had a great time together. Our bond is pretty strong so we had no problem going out together. Plus, he treat us lol. We ate some sushi and I ordered Pika Pika Chicken set. 美味い ~ ♥
Pika Pika Chicken
We are planning to watch Batman Trilogy after my brother done with Batman: The Dark Knight HD version. Actually, I have already watched all Batman's movies (erm, Christian Bale version only tbh huhu) but since my lil sister haven't watch the 1st and brother haven't watch the 2nd one, we decided to watch them together tonight. Nothing beat the moments between siblings :) I'm sure my brother have some other lame jokes up in his sleeves XD Well, we did laugh.
On the other hand, I've got UNO BON photobook and Fineboys November issue magazine! Yatta :D But then, when I'd just came back from collecting my stuffs, Fineboys December already in store =_=
Gosh, Misako is so pretty! I really like the photobook but I hope they had more, instead of putting more JUNON scans (at least, the pictures of her were adorable) and I don't get it when people said she's too thin when I see her just fine. Oh well. For fineboys; the only reason I bought the magazine was because of Yuto. KANPEKI. As expected of Yuto, nothing less :3
And finally, I want to say that I'm addicted to Hazelnut Milk bubble tea of Little Taiwan. Thank you very much :)
FANDOM WISE;
- Johnny's World is awesome. I want to see the butai. They better release a DVD next year.
- Precious goodies are precious. I'm started to save my money for them.
- Yamada is going to debut as solo. 50/50 he will leave HSJ but his feeling for HSJ is strong so yeah.
- AAA will release their 2nd photobook and they are gorgeous! I am so gonna buy it.
- Misako will act in GTO 2nd special! YEAYYYYYYYYYYYY /throws confetti/
- Nissy's new hair... Goodbye, black, sparkling, beautiful hair of Nissy ;A;
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook