profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Kamona short PV :)
6.16.2013 | 0 comments
Finally, a short PV of Come On A My House (Kamona) has been released! I must say, I'm impressed with the PV and can't wait for the full one to come out this 26th June.

Everything is perfect, the song fits with the background setup and JUMP is being flawless like they owned the place. Nice ❤ Without any delays, feel free to play the video below and enjoy being cute with JUMP :D

 

Already pre-order LE version like usual. Oh, I feel jealous towards the dog that Yuto holds. If only I can exchanged place with the dog fufufu (・`ω´・) Also, on the other hand, I might consider buying Love is in the Air (AAA). My seller said that she can get the CD at cheaper price and she can send it together with other HSJ stuffs. Cool.

Next week is my last week of holidays; 3 weeks are not enough (ノД`) So I will fully use my last week with something beneficial which is... fandom and design works. I need to work my photography skills too since I'm going to be 3rd year and there's Heritage Study next year. Hm...

Talking about photography, I still haven't got photos from Nad Haruka; C2GE 2013 at Help University. Oh, the anime convention was awesome, too many awesome cosplayers and I was delighted to see many cosplayers used new anime costumes; Magi, Karneval, Sword Art Online, Uta pri and more. I couldn't find any Shingeki no Kyojin cosplayers but Nad saw one (gahh, why it wasn't me who saw them!). Reika-sama was there too, along with Alodia and Ashley. First time I actually witnessing girls kyaaa-ing over girls (usually in manga and anime). Yappari, Reika-sama is too handsome. She was cosplaying Ren (Uta-Pri) on the first day and second day, she cosplayed Rivaille (Shingeki no Kyojin). It was a fun event and I'm glad I went there (◕‿◕✿)

That's all for now and see you in next post! ★彡


FUTURE
PAST