Harhar
It's a mid semester + aidiladha break and I have lots to do; assignments and anime.
I'm following a lot of anime for this season so don't mind me.
Kuroko no Basuke season 2
Magi season 2

Kakumeiki Valvrave season 2

Tokyo Ravens

Blazblue

Ace of Diamond

Diabolik Lovers

Kyoukai no Kanata

Samurai Flamenco

Super Seisyun Brothers

Strike the Blood
omg, 12 anime for this season... and I have a few more jdrama that need to be downloaded ;A; urgh. gosh, so many things to watch, so little time.
fyi, the face tv show is awesome. coco rocha face is stunningly unique :P
p/s: I don't own any of the gifs
Harhar
It's a mid semester + aidiladha break and I have lots to do; assignments and anime.
I'm following a lot of anime for this season so don't mind me.
Kuroko no Basuke season 2
Magi season 2

Kakumeiki Valvrave season 2

Tokyo Ravens

Blazblue

Ace of Diamond

Diabolik Lovers

Kyoukai no Kanata

Samurai Flamenco

Super Seisyun Brothers

Strike the Blood
omg, 12 anime for this season... and I have a few more jdrama that need to be downloaded ;A; urgh. gosh, so many things to watch, so little time.
fyi, the face tv show is awesome. coco rocha face is stunningly unique :P
p/s: I don't own any of the gifs
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook