it's 2.58 am here. I should be sleeping but was doing something related to university so yeah. and tbh, I'm in the middle of final exam period. except, next paper will be on 7th so I have plenty of time until then.ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ
currently obsessing over ishii anna and yamaguchi nonoka from e-girls because those girls are so ah-dorable! both of them are 15 years old, 6 years younger so I shall call them imouto-chans ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
I told you guys about these girls in my old entries, so check it out if you haven't. well, the reason why I suddenly obsessing over them is because of their cute and cheeky moments together. starting to ship them because of those selcas and watched a few of their bangumi; yappari ishii ish so cute, along with nonoka. I want these two to act together or have model photoshoots together. fyi, ishii is more to cm and acting while nonoka is more to modelling. and don't underestimate them in dancing ♪(┌・。・)┌
okay, I talked about girls a lot so to avoid misunderstanding; take a look at my forever ultimate bias ♥
short hair (asdfghjkl;) + tie + suit = MAJI LOVE 2000% haha. this one was from seventeen january 2014 issue. I'm planning to buy this one but... let's see if I have enough money after AinoArikata =_= I'm just so in love with him, in every aspect :)
hehe, that's real life. as for 2d, can we appreciate aomine-kun's aho-ness? he is one of kiseki no sendai member from manga/anime kuroko no basuke. actually, I like kuroko the best but recently shifted from kuroko » akashi » kuroko » aomine because I started reading the manga. precious, totally precious. and I havee to admit, aomine managed to make me flail over him. not because he is perfect (well, he is) but more of his nonchalant attitude and his bitter past ಠ_ರೃ
despite being a tensai in playing basketball, aomine is probably one of your normal, perverted boy next door. he is pretty much into big oppai orz, sleeping and a s-type person. okay, those are some bad traits but hey, aomine stands for ahomine okay lol so expect lots of failed!tsundere from him. I still love him though.
bbs are so kanpeki, life's good. aminnn~!
that's all. bye~ salam.
p/s: pictures/gifs aren't mine. everything is from tumblr.