Seiyuu time
Hi there :)
Haha yeap, changed layout and new post fufufu.
Alhamdulillah, already graduated and now I'm trying to apply another universities to further my studies. Still, no luck sobs. Wish me luck guys!
In the mean time, I spend my days mostly with fandom; yeap sitting in front of computer and flailing non-stop. Jpop, anime, manga and newest fandom; seiyuu fandom. Though I have to admit that I regret getting myself so deep in this fandom. Because whenever I'm watching anime, my mind will always try to figure out who's voicing the character which lead to confusion. Yes, I'm making myself confused with the storyline, kinda forget when did I reached this scene yada yada thanks to myself trying to figure out the seiyuu. But I kinda happy when my guess was right lol.
For this post, I'm going to talk about my two (currently) most favourite seiyuu; Sakurai Takahiro and Seto Asami (I was debating between Asami, Hanazawa Kana and Kayano Ai).
Sakurai Takahiro
This guy born on June 13, 1974 (40) has captured my heart for few months already. I really love his voice; mischievous, cool and a bit husky voice. Maybe thanks to his Miyuki's role from Diamond no Ace that I started paying attention. Actually, it wasn't from Diamond no Ace but from Gakuen Alice (voicing Misaki) so yeah, thank you for being awesome Sakupyon! Bonus: for someone at 40, he's kinda cute ♥ Click
here to hear his doki doki voice xD
Seto Asami
Unlike Sakupyon, Asami is much more younger! Born on April 2, 1993 (21) Asami without a doubt among the prettiest seiyuu and she's pretty tall :D First time hearing her voice in Chihayafuru as Chihaya really made me head over heels instantly. Her voice is kinda cheerful, energetic and sweet. Most of her roles are pretty and beautiful girls (and it fits so well I feel like crying!). Head
here for her bishoujo voice~
Both of them can sing so well too :D
Actually, I have like 123456789 other seiyuus that I like but listing here won't be enough. I shall talk more about seiyuu in future post. Well, I don't think anyone will be interested but who cares haha /feint laugh/
That's it for now. Thanks for reading~!
Seiyuu time
Hi there :)
Haha yeap, changed layout and new post fufufu.
Alhamdulillah, already graduated and now I'm trying to apply another universities to further my studies. Still, no luck sobs. Wish me luck guys!
In the mean time, I spend my days mostly with fandom; yeap sitting in front of computer and flailing non-stop. Jpop, anime, manga and newest fandom; seiyuu fandom. Though I have to admit that I regret getting myself so deep in this fandom. Because whenever I'm watching anime, my mind will always try to figure out who's voicing the character which lead to confusion. Yes, I'm making myself confused with the storyline, kinda forget when did I reached this scene yada yada thanks to myself trying to figure out the seiyuu. But I kinda happy when my guess was right lol.
For this post, I'm going to talk about my two (currently) most favourite seiyuu; Sakurai Takahiro and Seto Asami (I was debating between Asami, Hanazawa Kana and Kayano Ai).
Sakurai Takahiro
This guy born on June 13, 1974 (40) has captured my heart for few months already. I really love his voice; mischievous, cool and a bit husky voice. Maybe thanks to his Miyuki's role from Diamond no Ace that I started paying attention. Actually, it wasn't from Diamond no Ace but from Gakuen Alice (voicing Misaki) so yeah, thank you for being awesome Sakupyon! Bonus: for someone at 40, he's kinda cute ♥ Click
here to hear his doki doki voice xD
Seto Asami
Unlike Sakupyon, Asami is much more younger! Born on April 2, 1993 (21) Asami without a doubt among the prettiest seiyuu and she's pretty tall :D First time hearing her voice in Chihayafuru as Chihaya really made me head over heels instantly. Her voice is kinda cheerful, energetic and sweet. Most of her roles are pretty and beautiful girls (and it fits so well I feel like crying!). Head
here for her bishoujo voice~
Both of them can sing so well too :D
Actually, I have like 123456789 other seiyuus that I like but listing here won't be enough. I shall talk more about seiyuu in future post. Well, I don't think anyone will be interested but who cares haha /feint laugh/
That's it for now. Thanks for reading~!
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook