profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Newcastle
3.13.2016 | 1 comments
Salam :)

Greetings from Newcastle!

It's been 1 month since I came here and it has been my fourth week as 1st year Master student. Everything was great (and hopefully getting better) especially the environment, the people and internet lol (freaking fast, people!).

So, I went sight-seeing on my first week in Newcastle with my parents (gosh, I miss them terribly now /cries/). Subahanallahhhhhh, the surrounding was awesome! the beaches, the views, the city, the people; I couldn't point anything wrong with this place...except the food. I need to be careful with the food here since I can't eat non-halal stuffs but I've been craving for their cakes and sweets /sighs/.

Anyway, one thing you should know about Newcastle is; the beaches. They have lots of different beaches and each beach has different kind of appeal. It never enough!

They said dolphins and whales can be spotted when the season comes

Not just dolphins and whales, even sharks! Gosh, I wish I can see them one day.

It took only 30 mins from my university to the city so I'm looking forward to see the sea again:)

Just look at that pure blue!

I can't help but insert this picture as well because the houses are so cute, and just a door step to the sea!

It was summer when I was touring around (now is Autumn yeay!) so the weather was pretty hot but nice breeze :) I do recommend you guys come to Newcastle whenever you visit Australia.

I went to Sydney a bit after the Orientation Week (more like, I went orientationon the first day only haha) and the experience was awesome, even though I just walked around Darling Harbour; maybe because I went there with my parents ♥

Darling Harbour at 5 pm. The wind was so nice, I felt a bit sleepy that time

Pitt Bridge? I'm not so sure anymore but you will love walking on this bridge

Wherever I go, the place are always so nice for photography haha

Ah, proper photos :)
Currently, I'm doing a groupwork for our first assignment; urban design + street activation. And researches for other subjects (gah, I'm seriously sucks in research writing), please wish me luck! I can't wait for Easter Holidaysssss; 2 weeks of holidays and planning to explore Newcastle more with the housemates, IAllah~!

/my fandom life is still on-going btw haha/

Thanks for reading.
Bye!


FUTURE
PAST