The 'bes' day
Konnichiwa! (actually, it's konbanwa already)
Last 3 days ago was my father's birthday. Ah, great! 16th my youngest sister and 20th my father =) So, at that morning I didn't wished anything to my father because I was forgot! I remembered his birthday clearly the day before but when I woke up that morning, I was blanked. I think, I've got short term memory 0.0 Back to the topic, I wished him '
Happy Birthday' that night.
When I remembered it was his birthday, I was like...
Me :
Hey, isn't it today... someone's birthday? I mean... someone?? Looked at my dad.
Mom :
Yes, it is. And Farah already wished him this morning.Darn it! She passed me! She is at her boarding school and hello, I am at
HOME with my
DAD. Oh, God... I am terrible daughter. Gomenasai... Around 11.00 p.m, my eldest brother, Abang Imad and my third brother, Abang Esan came home with
BIRTHDAY CAKE.
The yummy birthday cake. (It's chocolate!)I was overjoyed when I saw they bought it home =) And my father, he smiled happily and said;
Father :
Alhamdulillah, I am more than happy..And he smiled non-stop (except during eating) until Abang Esan went back to MMU. All I want to say is...
Father, thank you for everything
You have done so many good things to meBut I, I will shall never repay your kindness
In any ways, in any methods.
But I want you to know, you are irreplaceable
You are special in my heart.
Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever~DAISUKI!!!
The 'bes' day
Konnichiwa! (actually, it's konbanwa already)
Last 3 days ago was my father's birthday. Ah, great! 16th my youngest sister and 20th my father =) So, at that morning I didn't wished anything to my father because I was forgot! I remembered his birthday clearly the day before but when I woke up that morning, I was blanked. I think, I've got short term memory 0.0 Back to the topic, I wished him '
Happy Birthday' that night.
When I remembered it was his birthday, I was like...
Me :
Hey, isn't it today... someone's birthday? I mean... someone?? Looked at my dad.
Mom :
Yes, it is. And Farah already wished him this morning.Darn it! She passed me! She is at her boarding school and hello, I am at
HOME with my
DAD. Oh, God... I am terrible daughter. Gomenasai... Around 11.00 p.m, my eldest brother, Abang Imad and my third brother, Abang Esan came home with
BIRTHDAY CAKE.
The yummy birthday cake. (It's chocolate!)I was overjoyed when I saw they bought it home =) And my father, he smiled happily and said;
Father :
Alhamdulillah, I am more than happy..And he smiled non-stop (except during eating) until Abang Esan went back to MMU. All I want to say is...
Father, thank you for everything
You have done so many good things to meBut I, I will shall never repay your kindness
In any ways, in any methods.
But I want you to know, you are irreplaceable
You are special in my heart.
Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever~DAISUKI!!!
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook