I don't care
konbanwa~
I didn't go to school today for some reason... Today, I am happy yet angry. I was happy in the morning but I am angry right now. Oh, I did finished my homework so kudos for me
♥ I don't Care by 2NE1 is really something. I like this song and I even downloaded the music video. Gomenasai
HSJ, you guys didn't release any new song so I kinda moved into the new fandom. But, don't worry! You guys are still my no.1~

from left; CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy
2nd. My online friend from Imeem said she heard a rumor about Yuto dating with
SHIDAI MIRAI. Chotto,
SHIDAI MIRAI from Tantei Gakuen Q?? Naah, impossible. She likes Yamada. It is Yamada, not Yuto! I can't accept this. Too painful... please, this is not true.
Ok, I am over-reacted.
I don't care
konbanwa~
I didn't go to school today for some reason... Today, I am happy yet angry. I was happy in the morning but I am angry right now. Oh, I did finished my homework so kudos for me
♥ I don't Care by 2NE1 is really something. I like this song and I even downloaded the music video. Gomenasai
HSJ, you guys didn't release any new song so I kinda moved into the new fandom. But, don't worry! You guys are still my no.1~

from left; CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy
2nd. My online friend from Imeem said she heard a rumor about Yuto dating with
SHIDAI MIRAI. Chotto,
SHIDAI MIRAI from Tantei Gakuen Q?? Naah, impossible. She likes Yamada. It is Yamada, not Yuto! I can't accept this. Too painful... please, this is not true.
Ok, I am over-reacted.
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook