profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Memories
7.25.2009 | 0 comments
Konbanwa~

Memories; one of my favourite song sang by Ohtsuki Maki. This song is from One Piece anime, my all time favourite anime. Ah, HSJ also have a song entitle 'Memories' but I don't listen to it much. What I wanna tell you guys is I will never forget today event. Seriously.

This morning, about 8.40 a.m, Sanada, Hirayume, Sakura and me went to school together. We actually came to school kinda.. late but never mind that, we will never repeat the mistake again (lol, can we??).

So, after we arrived in front of the school gate, we entered school gloriously and talked about our plan to SMK Putrajaya Presint 9 (1) because they are having 'Hari Kantin'. When we reached the lobby, Hana passed Syahira's locker key (one of Sanada, Hirayume and Hana's classmate) to Hirayume. AND, brilliantly, the locker key fell into a deep, jailed drain below us. Oh, great. All of us was like "AHHHHHHH!!!".

Hirayume : Alamak! Macam mne ni??
Hana : Owhhh man~ Itu kunci Syahira tu...
Me : Tak pe, cube kite angkat pagar ni dlu?
Sanada : Let's give it a try.

Then, Hayati sensei; our counselor saw that and rushed to us.

Hayati sensei : Hangpa wat apa nih?? Awat angkat benda tu?
Sanada : Kunci locker Syahira jatuh. Tadi time Raja bagi Nadiah, ntah macam mane jatuh lak.
Me : Memang strategik tempat dia jatuh. Hahaha.
Hayati sensei : Erm, so lagu mana hangpa nak amik?
Hirayume : Kiteorang nak cube angkat benda ni dulu.

Then, all of us lifted that thing and omg, it was heavy! Hayati sensei asked who's gonna go inside it. At first, Hirayume volunteer but the drain is too deep for someone like Hirayume. So, me; the tallest person at that time, went inside it. Luckily, that drain didn't smell bad and there was no water inside it. Just some sand.

Yatta! I've got it! Then, how am I gonna climb up? Hana saw a small hole inside the drain so I climbed up with help from that small hole~

It's like a treasure hunt or explore race because I went into a drain. Sadly, we didn't take any pictures. Demo, please believe me! It's true~ About 11.30, we went to SMK PP9(1). It was crowded and hot. But the food are oishi! And do any of you know Hirano Aya? Ohh, she is cute! I found this picture from my friend's blog. He likes this girl.


She's wearing a tudung! haha, kawaii ne?

Labels: , ,


FUTURE
PAST