profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Pillow~
7.26.2009 | 0 comments
Ojama shimasu minna-san (lol)

Today, I almost finish my art assignment. Need to complete another 10%... Urgh! I am so tired. Really, deadly tired. I need to sleep. I need my bed. I need my blanket. And I need my pillow.

I slept around 5.30 p.m because I was doing my art assignment whole night. I started at 9.00 p.m and stop at 1. 00 a.m. After that, I went to my bedroom and continued until 2.30 p.m. I was like, "Ah, still early. Erm... I will quit at 3" so yeah, I coloured and coloured and coloured. Then I yawned. I looked at the time and ohhh! It's 5.10 a.m already! gosh, I quickly packed my stationary and rushed into the toilet (ok, I didn't perform Isyak yet). By 5.30 a.m, I threw myself on the bed.
It felt... really awesome.

Suddenly, my dad knocked my door.

Daddy : Akak, dah subuh. Bangun, jom solat jemaah sume dekat rumah Ayh. Jang. Lepas ni ayah nk usra sket.
Me : Huh?? (sleepy) Oh, okeh yah.

I looked at my pillow,"Bye..." so I stood up and went into the toilet for 2nd time. I talked to my mom that I am so sleepy because of the art assignment and she was like...

Mom : Poor my little darling... Are you sure you ok? Just solat with us then you may go to sleep.
Me : Oh, ok... (yawned)

After we finished Subuh and usra, I wanted to sleep at my cousin's room but I can't! My eyes didn't close at all! Dear eyes, please close. And no, they didn't close. Ok, I gave up so I chit chat with my cousin about our interests; Japanese and Korean. We talked about Nishikido Ryo, Tackey, Hikaru, Orthros No Inu, Miura Hiruma, Koizora, Big Bang, 2NE1, Outsider, 4 Minutes and more until 8.40 a.m.

When we reached home, I quickly went into my bedroom again and tried to have my 2nd sleep. And again, I can't sleep... So, I continued doing my art assignment. It have to be done by tomorrow!

A glimpse of Yuto's picture would be great.



Ok, much better. (I missed this face) hahaha.

Labels: ,


FUTURE
PAST