Ashita
konbanwa~
Today I had a rough day. Well, the story goes like this. The
teknik menjawab was still on and like yesterday, I woke up early and went to
Parcel D with
Atiyah. I met
Hazwani again and I was happy to see her cheerful face. Around 1.15 p.m, my teacher;
Pn. Azma called me, asking where were
Yasmin and
Hana. Then, I was like "Try to call them, I'm in the middle of something".
So, I went to
Floria at 3.00 p.m, directly after the English's techniques. I was exhausted and sleepy but I made up my mind, I have to be there, be at
Floria so I can get the prize. After that, I met
Yasmin and
Hana. They said the prize ceremony will be schedule at 4.00 p.m so we walked together at the
Floria, trying to fill up our time.
Exactly at 4, we went into the ceremony hall (more like tent) . Suddenly, one of the workers said actually we should sent one person to be our
representitive. One person. Three of us. Are they trying to fuck with us? Sorry for the bad words but I can't help it. After some argument between my teacher and the workers, we agreed to let
Yasmin take the prize. Seriously, I am so pissed off at that time that I wanna go home quickly. Why is the management being so ridiculous??
Moreover, they were like kicking us out from the ceremony. I mean,
HELLO PEOPLE?! We are the winners. Try to
appreciate us more.
Baka.
I'm gonna stop. This is annoying. I should be happy because TOMORROW IS
YUTO's TANJOUBI!!!!!!!!Jessie, let's
partay!
Labels: Friends, School
Ashita
konbanwa~
Today I had a rough day. Well, the story goes like this. The
teknik menjawab was still on and like yesterday, I woke up early and went to
Parcel D with
Atiyah. I met
Hazwani again and I was happy to see her cheerful face. Around 1.15 p.m, my teacher;
Pn. Azma called me, asking where were
Yasmin and
Hana. Then, I was like "Try to call them, I'm in the middle of something".
So, I went to
Floria at 3.00 p.m, directly after the English's techniques. I was exhausted and sleepy but I made up my mind, I have to be there, be at
Floria so I can get the prize. After that, I met
Yasmin and
Hana. They said the prize ceremony will be schedule at 4.00 p.m so we walked together at the
Floria, trying to fill up our time.
Exactly at 4, we went into the ceremony hall (more like tent) . Suddenly, one of the workers said actually we should sent one person to be our
representitive. One person. Three of us. Are they trying to fuck with us? Sorry for the bad words but I can't help it. After some argument between my teacher and the workers, we agreed to let
Yasmin take the prize. Seriously, I am so pissed off at that time that I wanna go home quickly. Why is the management being so ridiculous??
Moreover, they were like kicking us out from the ceremony. I mean,
HELLO PEOPLE?! We are the winners. Try to
appreciate us more.
Baka.
I'm gonna stop. This is annoying. I should be happy because TOMORROW IS
YUTO's TANJOUBI!!!!!!!!Jessie, let's
partay!
Labels: Friends, School
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook