profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Wonderful day
8.08.2009 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum~

(Jadi alim jap ari nih)

Like I told you before, today I went to Parcel D, Putrajaya for the teknik menjawab and all. Yesterday, I was thinking that today's techniques will be the same like others. I mean, same techniques, usuall place, no new friends (I'm not good at making friends) and no delicious food.
But I was wrong. Totally wrong. Today is wonderful. Even though the event started late from the promising time, I still enjoyed it.

The best part is, I met someone. She is wonderful and opposite of me. She is white and beautiful. She is religious and always think about Allah. She sat beside me and always talked with me. Her voice is soft like an innocent woman and her attitude is sweet. Ok, hold on. Am I being... ah, I don't wanna even said it. What I wanted to say is; she is Hazwani, a girl that I never met before.

She frequently asked me questions and we shared calculator (I didn't bring mine, sorry). At first, I looked her as someone who talk softly and not gedik type. One thing that really made me shock is she already engaged. Her family arranged it because the guy she's going to marry is someone who is very religious or shud I say; one in a million? It's true, she showed me the evidance. She was wearing her engagement ring and there's a picture of her fiance. She was 16 when she engaged! I wish I was engaged when I was 16... to Yuto! hahaha, dreamy girl =)

Hazwani, it was such an honour to meet you. I am happy to be able to meet you. Thank you!
Please visit her blog -> http://hafaazmuslimislami.blogspot.com

Ok, back to the countdown.

TWO 2 TWO 2

days~~ remember, this 10th; Yuto is officially 16!! hehehe. What should I do for him?? Hmm...

Labels: ,


FUTURE
PAST