Excited
umareta koto Oh~
deaeta koto Oh~
ima soba ni ireru koto arigatou
kimi no HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ichinen ni ichido no mahou tokubetsu na hi
Hahaha, another 7 more days. I can't wait ~ Please be there. And our gap will be closer. (lol, am I too possessive??
erm, yeah
xD)
Spread the
loveee~~
Ok, this is silly. I try to release my tension.
Oh, wait! It works.
Hehehehe~~
So, the promising photos are here except, I picked the best out of best.
Lol, actually I am not good at taking photo so here some 'wonderful' pictures that I managed to take at Floria. Enjoy~
Ohh, welcome to
Emiiyuu's Paradise.
Hahaha
Well, that green chair is
Yuto's and the blue one (hidden) is mine.
I have lots more but it wont interest you guys because me, myself aren't that excited. I mean, HORRIBLE PHOTOGHAPHER was on her duty.
Today, nothing happens except Taufiq is still sick. And so does Aufa. I'm alone, again. Atiyah didn't came to school. My ED's teacher gave us last chance to correct all the mistakes in our assignments (oh, thank you!) and... my art assignment is still hasn't completed yet. Great.
Alright, I can't cheat myself. I'm TOO happy because Yuto's tanjoubi is cominggggg~ (sorry Alyn, kte lagi excited bday Yuto dari bday awak. Huhuhu. Sape soh lahir bulan 8. hehehe)
Hana, let's celebrate his birthday!! (Jessie, wanna join us????)
Labels: Events, Friends, HSJ, School
Excited
umareta koto Oh~
deaeta koto Oh~
ima soba ni ireru koto arigatou
kimi no HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ichinen ni ichido no mahou tokubetsu na hi
Hahaha, another 7 more days. I can't wait ~ Please be there. And our gap will be closer. (lol, am I too possessive??
erm, yeah
xD)
Spread the
loveee~~
Ok, this is silly. I try to release my tension.
Oh, wait! It works.
Hehehehe~~
So, the promising photos are here except, I picked the best out of best.
Lol, actually I am not good at taking photo so here some 'wonderful' pictures that I managed to take at Floria. Enjoy~
Ohh, welcome to
Emiiyuu's Paradise.
Hahaha
Well, that green chair is
Yuto's and the blue one (hidden) is mine.
I have lots more but it wont interest you guys because me, myself aren't that excited. I mean, HORRIBLE PHOTOGHAPHER was on her duty.
Today, nothing happens except Taufiq is still sick. And so does Aufa. I'm alone, again. Atiyah didn't came to school. My ED's teacher gave us last chance to correct all the mistakes in our assignments (oh, thank you!) and... my art assignment is still hasn't completed yet. Great.
Alright, I can't cheat myself. I'm TOO happy because Yuto's tanjoubi is cominggggg~ (sorry Alyn, kte lagi excited bday Yuto dari bday awak. Huhuhu. Sape soh lahir bulan 8. hehehe)
Hana, let's celebrate his birthday!! (Jessie, wanna join us????)
Labels: Events, Friends, HSJ, School
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook