I wanna be...
"I wanna be
Jihu!"
This is what I said when four of us (
Faradina) were walking back home. Actually,
Hirayume said that four of us look like Korean F4 then suddenly she said she wanna be
Junpyo so I said I wanna be
Jihu. Then
Sanada picked
Yijeong.
Hana argued with
Hirayume cause she
LOVES Junpyo very much (well, she can't be compared to my love towards
Yuto. hahaha) so she kinda picked
Woo Bin but then she said she choose
Jandi.
Lol, even though I said I wanna be
Jihu;
Yuto always my ichiban =) Ah, another 6 more days! Minna, let's have online birthday party! yeahhh <33

Nothing interesting happen today except teachers exposed our (me, Hana and Yasmin) secret that we tried so hard to keep it. Yes, we won for the collage competition. It's a good thing but I wanna keep it secret until next week; when we receive the present.
Atiyah didn't came again. Sabishii to kanashimi desu yo T_T. Alyn made me laughed. When we were going to perform Zohor prayer, she just stood still and looked down; doing nothing. Then she said,
"Oh, good. My telekung tak kembung sebab angin."
Seriously, I can't stop laughing for about 10 mins. I thought she was doing her prayer. Hirayume acting kinda funny today. She is the mood maker (lol, Hikaru!). Ahh, Hana too! Yada yo~ My mind turning into BLUE.
I wanna be...
"I wanna be
Jihu!"
This is what I said when four of us (
Faradina) were walking back home. Actually,
Hirayume said that four of us look like Korean F4 then suddenly she said she wanna be
Junpyo so I said I wanna be
Jihu. Then
Sanada picked
Yijeong.
Hana argued with
Hirayume cause she
LOVES Junpyo very much (well, she can't be compared to my love towards
Yuto. hahaha) so she kinda picked
Woo Bin but then she said she choose
Jandi.
Lol, even though I said I wanna be
Jihu;
Yuto always my ichiban =) Ah, another 6 more days! Minna, let's have online birthday party! yeahhh <33

Nothing interesting happen today except teachers exposed our (me, Hana and Yasmin) secret that we tried so hard to keep it. Yes, we won for the collage competition. It's a good thing but I wanna keep it secret until next week; when we receive the present.
Atiyah didn't came again. Sabishii to kanashimi desu yo T_T. Alyn made me laughed. When we were going to perform Zohor prayer, she just stood still and looked down; doing nothing. Then she said,
"Oh, good. My telekung tak kembung sebab angin."
Seriously, I can't stop laughing for about 10 mins. I thought she was doing her prayer. Hirayume acting kinda funny today. She is the mood maker (lol, Hikaru!). Ahh, Hana too! Yada yo~ My mind turning into BLUE.
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook