Five days
There's still
five days left. Prepare yourself. He's going to 16.
I told
Alyn and
Mira that
Yuto's tanjoubi is coming and I am so excited. Really.
Alyn : "
Fatin,
if Yuto is here (at your house), I will surely gonna come and celebrate it. But please, this is REALITY. Please wake up."
Me : "
Hahaha. Susah la. Too excited."
So,
Alyn was making some weird face then she laughed. Her smile was awesome and she looks a like Korean girl. After all, she is Korean fan.
Today, there was Taswwur subject. Ustazah talked about couples.
Mira was sitting beside me and then I said;
Me : "
Alamak Mira! I have to clash with Yuto... or we will be doom."
Mira :
"It's ok, he is in Japan. Ustazah will never find out about you guys. Sweet long-distance relationship. Looks like I have to take a break from dating with Domyouji (
Hana Yori Dango)"
Both of us laughed silently. I know, it was silly but we had fun doing that. Hehehe.
Just now, I ate chocolate pudding. Ermm, oishii desu yo! Okasan, arigatou!
Not long after that, I started doing my homework. It last for 30 mins (hehehe). You guys know what? I was really boring after doing some revision then I saw my notebook and a pen. Without wasting any time, I drew something. Here's the result :-

Try to guess them =)
Labels: Drama, Friends, HSJ, School
Five days
There's still
five days left. Prepare yourself. He's going to 16.
I told
Alyn and
Mira that
Yuto's tanjoubi is coming and I am so excited. Really.
Alyn : "
Fatin,
if Yuto is here (at your house), I will surely gonna come and celebrate it. But please, this is REALITY. Please wake up."
Me : "
Hahaha. Susah la. Too excited."
So,
Alyn was making some weird face then she laughed. Her smile was awesome and she looks a like Korean girl. After all, she is Korean fan.
Today, there was Taswwur subject. Ustazah talked about couples.
Mira was sitting beside me and then I said;
Me : "
Alamak Mira! I have to clash with Yuto... or we will be doom."
Mira :
"It's ok, he is in Japan. Ustazah will never find out about you guys. Sweet long-distance relationship. Looks like I have to take a break from dating with Domyouji (
Hana Yori Dango)"
Both of us laughed silently. I know, it was silly but we had fun doing that. Hehehe.
Just now, I ate chocolate pudding. Ermm, oishii desu yo! Okasan, arigatou!
Not long after that, I started doing my homework. It last for 30 mins (hehehe). You guys know what? I was really boring after doing some revision then I saw my notebook and a pen. Without wasting any time, I drew something. Here's the result :-

Try to guess them =)
Labels: Drama, Friends, HSJ, School
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook