My sister
Minna-sama, konbanwa!
It is 2nd day of fasting and tomorrow I will go to school for extra class (sighh) I guess, form 5 this year doesnt have any free time eh? Well, I will do my best! So, I wasn't going to talk about my sisters, both of them are doing fine but they kinda missed my mom whom at mecca right now (okasan, i'm lonely and can't study properly without you...)
It's about
Yamajima. I read it from
Kamichan's and seriously,
Yuto is the best big brother you ever wanted! (who doesn't want to be kiss and hug by
Yuto?? lol) I want him as my big brother! Oh, no. He is my hubby; not aniki xD So, here it is :
(
Duet February 2007)
Yuto: Yama-chan, do you kiss your sister at home?
Yamada: I don’t! Absolutely not!
Yuto: Why not? I do (kiss) my little brother. Because he’s cute, so I kiss him on the cheek.
Yamada: Your little brother, that’s okay. But my little sister!! No kissing, definitely not! (laughs)
Yuto: Really?
Yamada: Yuto-kun, how old is your brother?
Yuto: My brother? My brother is 5.
Yamada: So you’re about 7 years apart. My sister is only 1 year younger, okay? So there can’t be no kissing. (laughs)
Yuto: And when you were small?
Yamada: Eh, I don’t remember. ’cause when my sister was a baby I was only 1 year old myself, right? Doesn’t your brother hate it when you kiss him?
Yuto: Sometimes he does… Then I just pet his cheeks.
Yamada: Petting him too! (laughs)
Yuto: We also take baths together. Don’t you do that, Yama-chan?
Yamada: With my
sister!? No way! But once before taking a shower when I was brushing my teeth, my sister came in.
Yuto: Muahaha! Did she see, did she see!?
Yamada: Probably, ne. She came in silently to get something and I didn’t notice her at first. That really was a “whoa” moment. (painful laugh)
[
Not translated by Kamichan]
Yuto: Are you in love at the moment?
Yamada: Eeeeeeeh?
Yuto: Are you? Yama-chan? (laughs)
Yamada: Are
you? Yuto-kun? (laughs)
Yuto: Um, not right now, no. [
but now he is xD)
Yamada: Me neither. (laughs) But I’d like to be.
Yuto: If you are, will you tell everybody?
Yamada: Nah, that would be too embarassing! I really wonder how to do that [what to do] when you’re in love. (laughs)
Labels: Family, HSJ
My sister
Minna-sama, konbanwa!
It is 2nd day of fasting and tomorrow I will go to school for extra class (sighh) I guess, form 5 this year doesnt have any free time eh? Well, I will do my best! So, I wasn't going to talk about my sisters, both of them are doing fine but they kinda missed my mom whom at mecca right now (okasan, i'm lonely and can't study properly without you...)
It's about
Yamajima. I read it from
Kamichan's and seriously,
Yuto is the best big brother you ever wanted! (who doesn't want to be kiss and hug by
Yuto?? lol) I want him as my big brother! Oh, no. He is my hubby; not aniki xD So, here it is :
(
Duet February 2007)
Yuto: Yama-chan, do you kiss your sister at home?
Yamada: I don’t! Absolutely not!
Yuto: Why not? I do (kiss) my little brother. Because he’s cute, so I kiss him on the cheek.
Yamada: Your little brother, that’s okay. But my little sister!! No kissing, definitely not! (laughs)
Yuto: Really?
Yamada: Yuto-kun, how old is your brother?
Yuto: My brother? My brother is 5.
Yamada: So you’re about 7 years apart. My sister is only 1 year younger, okay? So there can’t be no kissing. (laughs)
Yuto: And when you were small?
Yamada: Eh, I don’t remember. ’cause when my sister was a baby I was only 1 year old myself, right? Doesn’t your brother hate it when you kiss him?
Yuto: Sometimes he does… Then I just pet his cheeks.
Yamada: Petting him too! (laughs)
Yuto: We also take baths together. Don’t you do that, Yama-chan?
Yamada: With my
sister!? No way! But once before taking a shower when I was brushing my teeth, my sister came in.
Yuto: Muahaha! Did she see, did she see!?
Yamada: Probably, ne. She came in silently to get something and I didn’t notice her at first. That really was a “whoa” moment. (painful laugh)
[
Not translated by Kamichan]
Yuto: Are you in love at the moment?
Yamada: Eeeeeeeh?
Yuto: Are you? Yama-chan? (laughs)
Yamada: Are
you? Yuto-kun? (laughs)
Yuto: Um, not right now, no. [
but now he is xD)
Yamada: Me neither. (laughs) But I’d like to be.
Yuto: If you are, will you tell everybody?
Yamada: Nah, that would be too embarassing! I really wonder how to do that [what to do] when you’re in love. (laughs)
Labels: Family, HSJ