This is going too far
First of all, I just removed my
tagboard because there's a person
YOU-KNOW-WHO trying to messed up with me and my friends, saying inappropriate words and etc. Seriously, it's annoying. I tried to keep quite and hope that
YOU-KNOW-WHO gone forever from here and from the world but I was wrong. Man, you are seriously love to make people
PISSED OFF. Back off and stay away from my blog. I love to express my fangirlness here so what? Got a problem?
To Jessie, Youkochan and Joann, thanks for supporting me. You girls are awesome! I'm not polite, I just trying to be patient but
YOU-KNOW-WHO made you girls mad and this is way too far. I hate to see my beloved ones get harassed by unknown people who suddenly saying 'aho'. That person obviously need to get a live... and please, go see doctor. Oh, wait. You don't need a doctor because you already
crazy. Then, please proceed to mental hospital. Thank you.
Nevertheless, if you hate girls that too obsessive with their favourites, ignore that girls because I will do the same if I were you,
YOU-KNOW-WHO. I wanna say more but I think, from now on you will never bother me so I'm gonna stop. Fyi, I will keep my fangirlness.
Labels: Friends
This is going too far
First of all, I just removed my
tagboard because there's a person
YOU-KNOW-WHO trying to messed up with me and my friends, saying inappropriate words and etc. Seriously, it's annoying. I tried to keep quite and hope that
YOU-KNOW-WHO gone forever from here and from the world but I was wrong. Man, you are seriously love to make people
PISSED OFF. Back off and stay away from my blog. I love to express my fangirlness here so what? Got a problem?
To Jessie, Youkochan and Joann, thanks for supporting me. You girls are awesome! I'm not polite, I just trying to be patient but
YOU-KNOW-WHO made you girls mad and this is way too far. I hate to see my beloved ones get harassed by unknown people who suddenly saying 'aho'. That person obviously need to get a live... and please, go see doctor. Oh, wait. You don't need a doctor because you already
crazy. Then, please proceed to mental hospital. Thank you.
Nevertheless, if you hate girls that too obsessive with their favourites, ignore that girls because I will do the same if I were you,
YOU-KNOW-WHO. I wanna say more but I think, from now on you will never bother me so I'm gonna stop. Fyi, I will keep my fangirlness.
Labels: Friends
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook