The time is running
Konbanwa minna-
sama~
I have to tell you guys this, from now own I will rarely online because I want to concentrate more on my studies. Since my
SPM exam is just another 2 months, I need to do revision frequently.
I will try to online on weekends but I'm not so sure if I can online every week or when I have free time (which will be
muridane). However, I will try my best!
Woah, it's already August! and
Yuto's tanjoubi just passed 2 days ago. I remember when he was 12,
OMG! SO INSANELY CUTE! that time, he was the cutest human being but the title got stole when
Chinen reached 14. Nevertheless, both of you are awesome. Ehh, what am I talking about?! What I wanna say that it's already August and this November, everyone who is 17 right now in my country will sit an
IMPORTANT exam. Kowai yo~~~ Youkochan, let's do our best.
I hope everyone of you; who read my blog, will wish me good luck and seriously, I need them right now. This is hard. Totally hard. I will leave
Yuto for more than 5 days (which was
NEVER happened before). Please pray for me and I will do my best! Ganbaremasu~
Urm, I need to focus more on my critical subjects namely Chemistry, Physics and Add math. If any of you are good in this three subjects, please let me know. I need someone to teach me personally... and you need a lot of patient to teach me because I am slow learner T_T excuse me.
Labels: HSJ, School
The time is running
Konbanwa minna-
sama~
I have to tell you guys this, from now own I will rarely online because I want to concentrate more on my studies. Since my
SPM exam is just another 2 months, I need to do revision frequently.
I will try to online on weekends but I'm not so sure if I can online every week or when I have free time (which will be
muridane). However, I will try my best!
Woah, it's already August! and
Yuto's tanjoubi just passed 2 days ago. I remember when he was 12,
OMG! SO INSANELY CUTE! that time, he was the cutest human being but the title got stole when
Chinen reached 14. Nevertheless, both of you are awesome. Ehh, what am I talking about?! What I wanna say that it's already August and this November, everyone who is 17 right now in my country will sit an
IMPORTANT exam. Kowai yo~~~ Youkochan, let's do our best.
I hope everyone of you; who read my blog, will wish me good luck and seriously, I need them right now. This is hard. Totally hard. I will leave
Yuto for more than 5 days (which was
NEVER happened before). Please pray for me and I will do my best! Ganbaremasu~
Urm, I need to focus more on my critical subjects namely Chemistry, Physics and Add math. If any of you are good in this three subjects, please let me know. I need someone to teach me personally... and you need a lot of patient to teach me because I am slow learner T_T excuse me.
Labels: HSJ, School
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook