Fuh, I'm pretty glad right now since my first week of trial exam had passed. Really glad xD But then, another 2 weeks to go... but I will do my best!
Just now, when I went to terawih at MasjidBesi(Subahanallah... cantiksgt2!) with my mom and my sister (my dad is outstation), I met with my friends from SMK P8 (1). I asked them how's exam and they were like "Piece of cake... I'm sure I'm gonna fail". Their feelings are same as mine.. Hm...
So, I want to relax myself a bit before I crash my head on the books. Upon arriving home, I quickly browsed the internet. I'm not KARA's fan but their song entitle "Mister" is really good. Especially, it remains me of Ultra Music Power. The "La la la..." lyric. Yes, that lyric. Except, HSJ sang it more smoothly but KARA, simply rocking. Their dancing are great but... -sigh- korean girls... Boys, ignore the dance steps.
Nicole is so cute na? But Dara still the cutest =) Oh, no! I'm stuck into Korean now T_T DaijoubuEmina, Japan is still no.1 Japan rules!
Ok, I'm gonna stop. Fyi, I can't wait to receive present from someone (wink)
Fuh, I'm pretty glad right now since my first week of trial exam had passed. Really glad xD But then, another 2 weeks to go... but I will do my best!
Just now, when I went to terawih at MasjidBesi(Subahanallah... cantiksgt2!) with my mom and my sister (my dad is outstation), I met with my friends from SMK P8 (1). I asked them how's exam and they were like "Piece of cake... I'm sure I'm gonna fail". Their feelings are same as mine.. Hm...
So, I want to relax myself a bit before I crash my head on the books. Upon arriving home, I quickly browsed the internet. I'm not KARA's fan but their song entitle "Mister" is really good. Especially, it remains me of Ultra Music Power. The "La la la..." lyric. Yes, that lyric. Except, HSJ sang it more smoothly but KARA, simply rocking. Their dancing are great but... -sigh- korean girls... Boys, ignore the dance steps.
Nicole is so cute na? But Dara still the cutest =) Oh, no! I'm stuck into Korean now T_T DaijoubuEmina, Japan is still no.1 Japan rules!
Ok, I'm gonna stop. Fyi, I can't wait to receive present from someone (wink)
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook