Trial...
Assalamualaikum~
First of all, sorry for late wishing you Mr Malaysia. I wasn't forget about you but I couldn't posted yesterday since I'm having trial this morning, so yeah... I was studying. Tonikaku,
Happy 52th Independence Day!
Omg, you are 52 right now ehh?? Omedeto! Ya Allah, thanks for granting us with your wonderful blessing and peace throughout 52 years. I'm proud to be Malaysian. Merdeka! (though I wish I was in Japan)
So, the scariest day so far has come. Yeah, SPM TRIAL 2009. The name itself really disturbing, and yet I have to face it. Lol, it's not that I hate it but it's normal for candidates to feel this way... right?
Today I had Bahasa Melayu Paper 1 and Paper 2. Ya Allah! mmg tak cukup masa! Luckily I finished my essays on the time (lagi 3 saat kene stop tulis. hahaha) Never mind, dah lepas dah pon. Tawakal je la skrg. Tomorrow papers are English Paper 1 and Paper 2 along with History Paper 1. Please pray for me! Amin~
Youkochan, Syahida, Hazim and SANADA, GANBATTE!
(no Yuto for this time T_T)
Labels: Friends, School
Trial...
Assalamualaikum~
First of all, sorry for late wishing you Mr Malaysia. I wasn't forget about you but I couldn't posted yesterday since I'm having trial this morning, so yeah... I was studying. Tonikaku,
Happy 52th Independence Day!
Omg, you are 52 right now ehh?? Omedeto! Ya Allah, thanks for granting us with your wonderful blessing and peace throughout 52 years. I'm proud to be Malaysian. Merdeka! (though I wish I was in Japan)
So, the scariest day so far has come. Yeah, SPM TRIAL 2009. The name itself really disturbing, and yet I have to face it. Lol, it's not that I hate it but it's normal for candidates to feel this way... right?
Today I had Bahasa Melayu Paper 1 and Paper 2. Ya Allah! mmg tak cukup masa! Luckily I finished my essays on the time (lagi 3 saat kene stop tulis. hahaha) Never mind, dah lepas dah pon. Tawakal je la skrg. Tomorrow papers are English Paper 1 and Paper 2 along with History Paper 1. Please pray for me! Amin~
Youkochan, Syahida, Hazim and SANADA, GANBATTE!
(no Yuto for this time T_T)
Labels: Friends, School
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook