Yatta, finally my admath trial exam ended. I felt good but at the same time, nervous. Well, I didnt answer 2 questions in paper 1 and 3 questions in paper 2. I REALLY DIDNT SEE ANY CLUE on how to solve the problems... Anyways, I have this one video to show you.
Maybe some of you have known this and some maybe not... So, learn it.
p/s : I found latest yuto's pictures! hahaha btw, if any of u have a livejournal acc, add me =) --> http://emiichan.livejournal.com/
Yatta, finally my admath trial exam ended. I felt good but at the same time, nervous. Well, I didnt answer 2 questions in paper 1 and 3 questions in paper 2. I REALLY DIDNT SEE ANY CLUE on how to solve the problems... Anyways, I have this one video to show you.
Maybe some of you have known this and some maybe not... So, learn it.
p/s : I found latest yuto's pictures! hahaha btw, if any of u have a livejournal acc, add me =) --> http://emiichan.livejournal.com/
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook