Yeap, 4 days more to 2nd anniversary of Hey! Say! JUMP!! On 13th September (one day after Hana's tanjoubi), the JUMP will perferm their concert in Tokyo Dome! Ureshikunatte~ So far, I didn't get any new information about how's the concert schedule working on but I'm sure that sooner or later, they will make an announcement. Suddenly, I remember the first time they held their Ikinari concert back in 2007... such a wonderful memory (lol, I never been there)
Btw, thanks toSanadafor telling me that some fans send Yuto and Chinen's video on youtube. It was fancam during Tengoku. Yes, Tengoku. The part where Yuto andChinen sang their "Never Let You Go" and the princess-carrying-thing. It was awesome! But Yuto carryChinen only like.. 3 secs? Chinen, are you gaining any weight? Hahaha. But hey! Can they bring their cameras inside? No, they can't actually. I think, this fan is somewhat... lucky. Hm... yeah, lucky.
So, here's the video. Btw, it's not HQ.
And I found Yuma's picture! He looks so innocent... because of his eyes. I like his eyes =)
Don't worry,Yuto is still my ichiban. No one can compare to him~
Yeap, 4 days more to 2nd anniversary of Hey! Say! JUMP!! On 13th September (one day after Hana's tanjoubi), the JUMP will perferm their concert in Tokyo Dome! Ureshikunatte~ So far, I didn't get any new information about how's the concert schedule working on but I'm sure that sooner or later, they will make an announcement. Suddenly, I remember the first time they held their Ikinari concert back in 2007... such a wonderful memory (lol, I never been there)
Btw, thanks toSanadafor telling me that some fans send Yuto and Chinen's video on youtube. It was fancam during Tengoku. Yes, Tengoku. The part where Yuto andChinen sang their "Never Let You Go" and the princess-carrying-thing. It was awesome! But Yuto carryChinen only like.. 3 secs? Chinen, are you gaining any weight? Hahaha. But hey! Can they bring their cameras inside? No, they can't actually. I think, this fan is somewhat... lucky. Hm... yeah, lucky.
So, here's the video. Btw, it's not HQ.
And I found Yuma's picture! He looks so innocent... because of his eyes. I like his eyes =)
Don't worry,Yuto is still my ichiban. No one can compare to him~
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook