Look Alike xD
Konbanwa~
Ohhh!
Yatta xD Chemistry test just over.
Urgh, it was so hard! Before this, Chemistry used to be my favourite but the funny thing is, I never scored it A... In class, Chemistry is awesome! But then, my mind went blank when I read the questions in exam papers. I was like "
NANI KORE?!"
haha. So, tomorrow I will sit for
Tasawwur paper 1 and 2. Next day which is the last day of trial, EST and Arts paper 2.
Yeay! And this
sunday,
KITA RAYA! (
tetibe rase sedeh lak nak abis Ramadhan...)
Ok, enough with the test. I have a cousin who looks like Japanese/ Korean. She is just 4 years old but her face resembles
YUTO! Check it out~
The
chibi Yuto =) Sometimes, she looks exactly like
Yuto! Seriously. This
Yuto pic really reminds me of
Yanna. Yes, this cute little girl; we call her
Yanna. (See, even first letter is
Y!) She also knows how to sing "
Hey! Say!". The other day, when I was singing
Yuto's part "
deaeta kiseki ni.." and she was like "
on..na ke teru... imi na ni wa imi na.." (
omg, so cute!). My face
---> 0.0I wonder, how will
Yanna look like when she grow up... *
curious*
Ohh, she also resembles
Lee Taemin from
Shinee! (the hair made it)

That's for today. Ja naaa~~
Labels: Family, HSJ, Korea
Look Alike xD
Konbanwa~
Ohhh!
Yatta xD Chemistry test just over.
Urgh, it was so hard! Before this, Chemistry used to be my favourite but the funny thing is, I never scored it A... In class, Chemistry is awesome! But then, my mind went blank when I read the questions in exam papers. I was like "
NANI KORE?!"
haha. So, tomorrow I will sit for
Tasawwur paper 1 and 2. Next day which is the last day of trial, EST and Arts paper 2.
Yeay! And this
sunday,
KITA RAYA! (
tetibe rase sedeh lak nak abis Ramadhan...)
Ok, enough with the test. I have a cousin who looks like Japanese/ Korean. She is just 4 years old but her face resembles
YUTO! Check it out~
The
chibi Yuto =) Sometimes, she looks exactly like
Yuto! Seriously. This
Yuto pic really reminds me of
Yanna. Yes, this cute little girl; we call her
Yanna. (See, even first letter is
Y!) She also knows how to sing "
Hey! Say!". The other day, when I was singing
Yuto's part "
deaeta kiseki ni.." and she was like "
on..na ke teru... imi na ni wa imi na.." (
omg, so cute!). My face
---> 0.0I wonder, how will
Yanna look like when she grow up... *
curious*
Ohh, she also resembles
Lee Taemin from
Shinee! (the hair made it)

That's for today. Ja naaa~~
Labels: Family, HSJ, Korea
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook