profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Almost there
9.17.2009 | 0 comments
Konbanwa minna-san,

Kyou wa, saigo paper for my SPM trial~ Banzai! banzai! banzai! Ehhh, chotto! SPM tak habis lagi kowt. Huhuhu, gomenasai. Over-excited =)

So, Ramadhan almost reach his last day... I will miss him dearly and hopefully, I can celebrate with him again. Mr. Ramadhan, please come again next year! I will always waiting for you... if I still alive (Insyaallah~)

Minna-san, I want to wish you all...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA

Remember, eid mubarak is not collecting 'duit raya' day ok? It's a day where we gathered around with our families and apologize with each other.

Somewhat, I feel accomplish today =) My last papers are Art and EST. Finish successfully ~
This is my mood right now ;



Omg, so cute! I wonder who is he... Oh, silly me! It's Yuto when he was 10 years old. Mecha mecha kawaii ♥ ♥

Tomorrow or the next day I will balik kampung. I'm gonna miss you all and my blog T_T Kiosukete ne??

Nad, Nadiah & Raje, raya nnt jgn sakan sgt. blaja tu wajib! hahaha
Jessie, celebrate eid with Yasmin ok?
Hana, be careful when you play bunga api xD
Youko, don't dance while pegi raya rumah orang =P
Ichigo, Yui isn't here so raya je...
Minna san, berhati-hati di jalan raya~

Sayonara bye bye (yuyu hakusho)

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST