Purensento
Konbanwa~
Yesterday, the thing that I've been waiting since last week have arrived =)
Jessie,
DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! It's so cute
♥ When I received the package yesterday, I was very excited. I
JUMPed around my house yelling "It's here! it's here!" (
ok, actually whispering...) Well, it's my first time received something from my
pan pal, so yeah... Thanks again
Jessie!
ZENBU DAISUKI.
1st : she send me in this white envelope (
oohh, her handwriting is cute!)
2nd : this is the
kawaii purse she send with... along with some yen (
yuto used it, claimed
Jessie) Is is a.. cat? a dog? I don't know.
lol
3rd : this is the back of the
kawaii purse. note; ignore the butt. he3
4th :
HEY! SAY! JUMP - Jumping Tour
dvd copy! I'm dying to buy this but
Jessie had already burned it for me~ *
hugss*
5th : The last thing inside the envelope was this
love letter. She was doodling with pooh!
hahah. seriously, her handwriting is so messy which is cute! (how many times have I said the word 'cute'?)
6th : Group photo! I will treasure them forever and ever~~~~~~
p/s : nak balas ape eh? korang ade cadangan x??Labels: Friends
Purensento
Konbanwa~
Yesterday, the thing that I've been waiting since last week have arrived =)
Jessie,
DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! It's so cute
♥ When I received the package yesterday, I was very excited. I
JUMPed around my house yelling "It's here! it's here!" (
ok, actually whispering...) Well, it's my first time received something from my
pan pal, so yeah... Thanks again
Jessie!
ZENBU DAISUKI.
1st : she send me in this white envelope (
oohh, her handwriting is cute!)
2nd : this is the
kawaii purse she send with... along with some yen (
yuto used it, claimed
Jessie) Is is a.. cat? a dog? I don't know.
lol
3rd : this is the back of the
kawaii purse. note; ignore the butt. he3
4th :
HEY! SAY! JUMP - Jumping Tour
dvd copy! I'm dying to buy this but
Jessie had already burned it for me~ *
hugss*
5th : The last thing inside the envelope was this
love letter. She was doodling with pooh!
hahah. seriously, her handwriting is so messy which is cute! (how many times have I said the word 'cute'?)
6th : Group photo! I will treasure them forever and ever~~~~~~
p/s : nak balas ape eh? korang ade cadangan x??Labels: Friends
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook