Too many words
Minna-san, konnichiwa!
Hisashiburi na? Lol, padahal baru seminggu but I feel like 7 weeks already xD I know, crazy right? So, how's raya everyone? Did you guys have fun? As for me, I had
MAJOR fun. 1st, I celebrated raya at my obaasan's house; Kuala Kangsar, Perak (mom's). It was fun, I get lots of duit raya (hahaha, dh 17 thn tp masih dpt duit raya k?). On 3rd day of raya, we went to Pulau Pinang with my relatives from my father's side for cuti-cuti Malaysia. I will tell you guys the story later ne? With photos
♥I missed
HSJ so much during raya... It seems that, HSJ is part of my life (mcm my friend,
Alyn. Korea is part of her soul) I did bring my external balik kampung but I didnt open it. Busy la katekn... Oh, yeah! Yesterday was
HEY! SAY! JUMP's tanjoubi!! Yang 13th arituh, it was early celebration =) Tanjoubi Omedeto Gozaimasu minna JUMP ~~ This group complete my fandom, arigatou! (
hey, when is the new release???)
hikaru's hair... no comment ♥ Also, yesterday,
Sanada send me a text message and told me she found
LOTS OF YUTO's PAPA PICS. Curse her for doing that! Urgh! We arrived at home about 1 a.m (I was totally exhausted). I was planning to online for a sec but then, I cancelled my activity and went to sleep. That's why, this morning, I open the link that given by
Sanada and yeah, I found them...
Anyways, I got an
AWARD from
Syahida! haha, thank you! thank you! thank you! No picture please? hahaha, ok enough with the dreaming...
*drumrolls* tadaaa!
First of all, state 5 interesting facts about the person you awards you- erm... she is syahidah mujahidah xD
- she is very religious, i respect her very much
- she has good memory =)
- wearing speck, just like me
- she used to friend with fatihah when they were 8 years old (igt lagi x dye??)
Next, state 10 facts about yourself (plus 5 more)- yuto's wifey~ haha, just joking. fan of him ♥♥♥
- i am so into nihon (anime, manga, games, music, yuto)
- like blue, white, lilac and lime green
- i like kittens, dolphin and swan
- i LOVE to draw, seriously
- i love to read novels especially if it's about pahlawan Islam
- i like to watch fighting movies but hate violent movies
- aiming 12 A1 for SPM 2009. Insyaallah~
- i love to surf the internet (mostly yuto, hsj, jdrama, anime, manga, games, movies)
- i love listening to islamic talk. my school always have it.
- i love my family, faradina, 5 ibnu hayyan, teachers, my blog buddies and friends very much!
- i can play internet for one day none-stop, seriously but i didnt do that xD
- this might be surprising but i like history more than any subjects 0.0
- recently, i'm into korean fandom ie 2ne1 (dara!) and 2pm (nickhun!)
- I AM YUTOHOLIC (hahah, everybody knew this one)
ok, 10 persons who receive this award are (with some description)...
1. sanada - keito's fangirl... and loves to cling on me *
sigh*
2. jessie - loser! lol, i was joking! ms. awesome singer~~
3. hana - she is such a cute kohai
♥4. youkochan - chinen's lover with great japanese skill
5. atie obaasan - mkck jiran sebelah yang minat gle 2pm xD
6. lalachan - fan of yabu kota and man.U!
7. rei - chinen's fan which live in japan ~
8. joann - wonderful girl, gotta be her friend =)
9. tsuki - great senpai who adores yamapi *wink*
10. connie - my longest blog buddy. love you!
hayaku! receive the award~~
Labels: Family, HSJ, Tagged
Too many words
Minna-san, konnichiwa!
Hisashiburi na? Lol, padahal baru seminggu but I feel like 7 weeks already xD I know, crazy right? So, how's raya everyone? Did you guys have fun? As for me, I had
MAJOR fun. 1st, I celebrated raya at my obaasan's house; Kuala Kangsar, Perak (mom's). It was fun, I get lots of duit raya (hahaha, dh 17 thn tp masih dpt duit raya k?). On 3rd day of raya, we went to Pulau Pinang with my relatives from my father's side for cuti-cuti Malaysia. I will tell you guys the story later ne? With photos
♥I missed
HSJ so much during raya... It seems that, HSJ is part of my life (mcm my friend,
Alyn. Korea is part of her soul) I did bring my external balik kampung but I didnt open it. Busy la katekn... Oh, yeah! Yesterday was
HEY! SAY! JUMP's tanjoubi!! Yang 13th arituh, it was early celebration =) Tanjoubi Omedeto Gozaimasu minna JUMP ~~ This group complete my fandom, arigatou! (
hey, when is the new release???)
hikaru's hair... no comment ♥ Also, yesterday,
Sanada send me a text message and told me she found
LOTS OF YUTO's PAPA PICS. Curse her for doing that! Urgh! We arrived at home about 1 a.m (I was totally exhausted). I was planning to online for a sec but then, I cancelled my activity and went to sleep. That's why, this morning, I open the link that given by
Sanada and yeah, I found them...
Anyways, I got an
AWARD from
Syahida! haha, thank you! thank you! thank you! No picture please? hahaha, ok enough with the dreaming...
*drumrolls* tadaaa!
First of all, state 5 interesting facts about the person you awards you- erm... she is syahidah mujahidah xD
- she is very religious, i respect her very much
- she has good memory =)
- wearing speck, just like me
- she used to friend with fatihah when they were 8 years old (igt lagi x dye??)
Next, state 10 facts about yourself (plus 5 more)- yuto's wifey~ haha, just joking. fan of him ♥♥♥
- i am so into nihon (anime, manga, games, music, yuto)
- like blue, white, lilac and lime green
- i like kittens, dolphin and swan
- i LOVE to draw, seriously
- i love to read novels especially if it's about pahlawan Islam
- i like to watch fighting movies but hate violent movies
- aiming 12 A1 for SPM 2009. Insyaallah~
- i love to surf the internet (mostly yuto, hsj, jdrama, anime, manga, games, movies)
- i love listening to islamic talk. my school always have it.
- i love my family, faradina, 5 ibnu hayyan, teachers, my blog buddies and friends very much!
- i can play internet for one day none-stop, seriously but i didnt do that xD
- this might be surprising but i like history more than any subjects 0.0
- recently, i'm into korean fandom ie 2ne1 (dara!) and 2pm (nickhun!)
- I AM YUTOHOLIC (hahah, everybody knew this one)
ok, 10 persons who receive this award are (with some description)...
1. sanada - keito's fangirl... and loves to cling on me *
sigh*
2. jessie - loser! lol, i was joking! ms. awesome singer~~
3. hana - she is such a cute kohai
♥4. youkochan - chinen's lover with great japanese skill
5. atie obaasan - mkck jiran sebelah yang minat gle 2pm xD
6. lalachan - fan of yabu kota and man.U!
7. rei - chinen's fan which live in japan ~
8. joann - wonderful girl, gotta be her friend =)
9. tsuki - great senpai who adores yamapi *wink*
10. connie - my longest blog buddy. love you!
hayaku! receive the award~~
Labels: Family, HSJ, Tagged