Chinen's 16th
It's gonna be tomorrow
♥but I'm not sure whether I can online or not so yeah, gonna make the post today.
30th November 2009,
Chinen Yuri is officially 16!Mind you, he is the cutest boy in the universe (
oh, ni unsur lewah lebih nih) but it's true right? If any human being says Chinen is not cute, something wrong with his or her head. I'm not going to review about Chinen since I didn't follow him from the beginning of his career but from what I know, he used to act in "
NinxNin" and also a seiyuu in an anime entitle "
Sword Stranger" (
I watched this anime and love the effects xD)
Come on, admit it. He's cutest. Even Yuto or Yamada can't be compared with him. Chinen Yuri is the definition of
CUTE. Ok, enough with the cute. I understand why Youkochan
ADORES him so much and why Yuichii used to fangirling him. With his
spicy tongue and his '
i-know-i'm-cute' side, Chinen without a doubt, a true acrobatic genius.
So, otanjoubi omedeto Chinen Yuri!
May your wishes do come true and keep your kawaii personality...
and your ohno-centric
♥
p/s : I WANT HSJ PHOTOBOOK! jessie, gimme!
Labels: HSJ, Tanjoubi
Chinen's 16th
It's gonna be tomorrow
♥but I'm not sure whether I can online or not so yeah, gonna make the post today.
30th November 2009,
Chinen Yuri is officially 16!Mind you, he is the cutest boy in the universe (
oh, ni unsur lewah lebih nih) but it's true right? If any human being says Chinen is not cute, something wrong with his or her head. I'm not going to review about Chinen since I didn't follow him from the beginning of his career but from what I know, he used to act in "
NinxNin" and also a seiyuu in an anime entitle "
Sword Stranger" (
I watched this anime and love the effects xD)
Come on, admit it. He's cutest. Even Yuto or Yamada can't be compared with him. Chinen Yuri is the definition of
CUTE. Ok, enough with the cute. I understand why Youkochan
ADORES him so much and why Yuichii used to fangirling him. With his
spicy tongue and his '
i-know-i'm-cute' side, Chinen without a doubt, a true acrobatic genius.
So, otanjoubi omedeto Chinen Yuri!
May your wishes do come true and keep your kawaii personality...
and your ohno-centric
♥
p/s : I WANT HSJ PHOTOBOOK! jessie, gimme!
Labels: HSJ, Tanjoubi
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook