profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Another one :)
12.02.2009 | 1 comments
Jang~ jang~

Last 2 days was Chinen's tanjoubi and today is Yaotome Hikaru's tanjoubi!
Omedeto gozaimasu!

I'm so proud that Hikaru-kun has turned to someone that... pretty matured? or more perverted? lol. Nevertheless, I hope he still can maintain his hillarious side beacuse that is Hikaru So, once again... Happy 19th Birthday!



Another news that I just found today, Perfect Girl Evolution; a manga and an anime, will be soon on air next year! *jumps around* I'm pretty excited but then, this manga is not very popular compare to Ouran High School Host Club. Why didn't they make it drama as well? Oh, nvm. I should be happy about this since this manga is one of my fave. I'm pretty sure that Hayakawa Tomoko-sensei is over the cloud nine. First, she drew the manga. Second, it became anime and third, a drama starring our Kattun's leader; Kamenashi Kayuza.

Let's just wait and see... Yabai! Today is Art =|

Labels: ,


FUTURE
PAST