I need Doraemon
Yabai!
Another 14 days until the 'doom' day.
I wish the time could just freeze...
but I hope there's announcement
"
SPM DITANGGUH SEHINGGA DIBERITAHU"
or maybe...
"
SPM DIBATALKAN KERANA MASALAH NEGARA"
Ok, seriously most of it are nonsense. Not gonna happen.
I feel the tension, the air around me isn't so nice anymore...
Dah la nk SPM, sensei plak bg homework mcm cuti 3 minggu.
Then, when will I start my revision?????
PLG BEST, BM PUNYE HOMEWORK.physics, chemistry and addmath are more important
if you wanna be an architect. (my opinion k?)
(
tp syarat mst lulus bm. so, fine lah)
Doraemon, where are you?
and Hana, congrats~~
Labels: School
I need Doraemon
Yabai!
Another 14 days until the 'doom' day.
I wish the time could just freeze...
but I hope there's announcement
"
SPM DITANGGUH SEHINGGA DIBERITAHU"
or maybe...
"
SPM DIBATALKAN KERANA MASALAH NEGARA"
Ok, seriously most of it are nonsense. Not gonna happen.
I feel the tension, the air around me isn't so nice anymore...
Dah la nk SPM, sensei plak bg homework mcm cuti 3 minggu.
Then, when will I start my revision?????
PLG BEST, BM PUNYE HOMEWORK.physics, chemistry and addmath are more important
if you wanna be an architect. (my opinion k?)
(
tp syarat mst lulus bm. so, fine lah)
Doraemon, where are you?
and Hana, congrats~~
Labels: School
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook