Tomorrow, I'm gonna test my jubah for my grad day. Tgk nk amik size ape. Hope jubah tu muat lah xD
Non-related news, I found this while watching Yuto's Ai wa Hitotsu. OMG! HE WAS SO CUTE BACK THERE! I wish I can take him home with me =P
Just watch this video. You'll see something SOOOO ADORABLE at the end of it. At first, I was mumbling "cute gle yuto dgn takki... mst dye happy dgn admired senpai dye" but then, I was like "YA ALLAH! SWEET GLE!!!"
Tomorrow, I'm gonna test my jubah for my grad day. Tgk nk amik size ape. Hope jubah tu muat lah xD
Non-related news, I found this while watching Yuto's Ai wa Hitotsu. OMG! HE WAS SO CUTE BACK THERE! I wish I can take him home with me =P
Just watch this video. You'll see something SOOOO ADORABLE at the end of it. At first, I was mumbling "cute gle yuto dgn takki... mst dye happy dgn admired senpai dye" but then, I was like "YA ALLAH! SWEET GLE!!!"
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook