Hi! Today, probably my last day taking of these two cute little girls (did I mention that these sisters are the cutest sisters ever?) Yanna, older sister. She is very look-alike to Yuto, urm... Chibi Yuto which is CHOO KAWAII♥ As for Balqis(I call her Qis -KISS-), you could said that she is Jandi in chibi version :) I'm gonna miss these two. It's not that I would never see them again but they will not stay at my home anymore T_T
Both of them are like apple and cinnamon (my favourites) and this related to Utada Hikaru's (mostly) new song; Apple and Cinnamon.
I never get tired with her song.
Ok, how cute is Yuto now? Obviously he is more kakkoii but this picture can't fool you. So mischievious ♥
Hi! Today, probably my last day taking of these two cute little girls (did I mention that these sisters are the cutest sisters ever?) Yanna, older sister. She is very look-alike to Yuto, urm... Chibi Yuto which is CHOO KAWAII♥ As for Balqis(I call her Qis -KISS-), you could said that she is Jandi in chibi version :) I'm gonna miss these two. It's not that I would never see them again but they will not stay at my home anymore T_T
Both of them are like apple and cinnamon (my favourites) and this related to Utada Hikaru's (mostly) new song; Apple and Cinnamon.
I never get tired with her song.
Ok, how cute is Yuto now? Obviously he is more kakkoii but this picture can't fool you. So mischievious ♥
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook