What a day
Suddenly, I miss
bon bon. I mean, really miss the song. Somewhat, that song is really peaceful and melancholic. I have to say, this song is one of my all time favourite songs. Well, I found bon bon in minus one version but it's for ringtone. I kinda forget where I got it so tell me if it's yours.
download 
Ok, today I went to school to return my textbooks that I borrow last year
(yeah, I forgot to return it during school holidays, so sue me). After returned the textbooks with my friend; Amira, we searched all of our teachers to greet them. It's been a while and we miss them dearly. The teachers are all genki and still good like they used to be. Ohhhh, I wanna go to school! but I don't want to take any exams... I heard most of my friends are working at
Alamanda which I thought just a few of them, but I was wrong. You could say that in my class, only 2 or 3 persons who doesn't do any part-time job including me. hahaha. I'm lazy, I know that.
Yanna and Balqis are doing well. Woah, I'm pretty impress with myself; being able to take care of them nicely consider that I don't have any small sisters
(the youngest is 14, what do you expect?). The weird thing is, my oldest brother doesn't act like he is going to get married
-sighs- Btw, my teachers planning to place their children in my care. It's hillarious when I heard Ckg Radziah said that xD
Last but not least, Yuto is cho kakkoii and my heart go doki doki
♥ I kinda dislike sexy guy, because I prefer kawaii and kakkoii more... but
yuto nakajima is the only exception
♥
What a day
Suddenly, I miss
bon bon. I mean, really miss the song. Somewhat, that song is really peaceful and melancholic. I have to say, this song is one of my all time favourite songs. Well, I found bon bon in minus one version but it's for ringtone. I kinda forget where I got it so tell me if it's yours.
download 
Ok, today I went to school to return my textbooks that I borrow last year
(yeah, I forgot to return it during school holidays, so sue me). After returned the textbooks with my friend; Amira, we searched all of our teachers to greet them. It's been a while and we miss them dearly. The teachers are all genki and still good like they used to be. Ohhhh, I wanna go to school! but I don't want to take any exams... I heard most of my friends are working at
Alamanda which I thought just a few of them, but I was wrong. You could say that in my class, only 2 or 3 persons who doesn't do any part-time job including me. hahaha. I'm lazy, I know that.
Yanna and Balqis are doing well. Woah, I'm pretty impress with myself; being able to take care of them nicely consider that I don't have any small sisters
(the youngest is 14, what do you expect?). The weird thing is, my oldest brother doesn't act like he is going to get married
-sighs- Btw, my teachers planning to place their children in my care. It's hillarious when I heard Ckg Radziah said that xD
Last but not least, Yuto is cho kakkoii and my heart go doki doki
♥ I kinda dislike sexy guy, because I prefer kawaii and kakkoii more... but
yuto nakajima is the only exception
♥
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook