profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Let's get down with the business
4.22.2010 | 0 comments
Today is the fourth day we sell food to our koperasi and Alhamdulillah, it seems our business went well. Oh, you surely didn't understand of what I was talking about. Hana, Nad and I are selling food for koperasi sekolah. Ex-school. We sell hot dogs, burgers, kebab and nasi goreng. I didn't know I have talent in cooking until I cooked something by myself along with Hana and Nad (hahaha). Before this, I always asked my mum if I wanna cook something. Like "Mak, nak potong mcm ni ker?", "Mak, lepas tu bubuh ni ker?", "Mak, berape banyak nak isi nih?" and etc etc. But when I cooked at Hana's house, we just sorta put this and that without measuring the amount and it turned out very good (except ble masak nasi lauk tom yam hari tu :P)

Anyways, tomorrow I'll be heading to hospital for an operation. Nothing serious, just minor surgery and the doctor said it will only take 15 mins. I probably stay at the hospital after that so please pray for me :) And InsyaAllah, we will meet again in this blog this Sunday.

Talking about this Sunday, 25th April, there will be Pameran Kerjaya and Pendidikan Jepun 2010 at Pusat Belia Antarabanda, Bandar Tun Razak. Maybe four of us (Faradina) will go there. Seriously, I REALLY want to go there... (dude! Japan kowt!)

Ohh, 26th is my mum's birthday and the next day is mine So excited! I'm planning to take my mum somewhere... I really appreciate my birthday even thought I didn't get any presents because my mum's birthday is just a day before mine. She said my birthday should be 26th but because of some complication, I ended up at 27th which is good. 2 birthdays in a row :) Love you mum!

p/s: Missing my fangirling days...
yuto

FUTURE
PAST