profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


4 days to goooo
8.06.2010 | 0 comments
I DESPERATELY SERIOUSLY VITALLY wanna go home. As if; NOW!

Mind me, I'm in mental disorder right now.
My sister is going to be at home but I can't because of that baka BTN. Urgh!
Yes, I didn't go last week and thought I'm done with it :(
but it turns out that every students here are compulsory to go for BTN (kononnye tiket ke UIA gombak lah)
How about my sister at home? she begged me to come home, accompany her.
We are very closed even though she stay at boarding school. Once a month she will come home.
Which makes me super miss her. And we were planning to go watch movie tomorrow...

Another thing is, my laptop is at home. I feel really horrible for always borrowing my friend's laptop. I'm sorry but thanks alot :)
I love to draw but I hate to colour. Colouring is my new assignment right now. We have to draw still life objects which is cauliflower and red chillies. Dare ka... tasukete?

Oh, it's 6th August already eh? Another 4 days to go~

Just now, I checked Hey Say's community and they posted new magazines.
I'm really happy (why I always used this expression?) but I can't download them yet.
The connection here is pretty slow... Something like 13 MB can take almost an hour. Gosh!
Sheeeess, I can't wait to finish BTN and and and watching SHOKURAAAAA (YUTO )

FUTURE
PAST