Shokura is loved
ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO :)
Are you excited? No? Well, I am. Totally
♥It's not my birthday but celebrating 17th birthday is something awesome. I had experience that.
I'm not gonna talk much since I have things to do but just now I went to
Kamichan's blog and he wrote about
Shokura for september recording.
I was shocked when I saw
[ DASH ].
Yuto, Yuya and Daichan will perform them.
CHOO URESHIII ♥♥♥And there will be JUMPing rope while three of them (
with some other junior that I don't know who he is) carrying chibikos (
?).
KoyaMaru will also do their medley. How cute
♥I always love these two conducting SC.
(
which I hope one day Yuto with one of member of HSJ will be the emcee)
I love how Shokura always brighten my day. Yeay!
Btw, I'm still listening to JUMP No.1 so next time I will post about the remain songs.
Shokura is loved
ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO :)
Are you excited? No? Well, I am. Totally
♥It's not my birthday but celebrating 17th birthday is something awesome. I had experience that.
I'm not gonna talk much since I have things to do but just now I went to
Kamichan's blog and he wrote about
Shokura for september recording.
I was shocked when I saw
[ DASH ].
Yuto, Yuya and Daichan will perform them.
CHOO URESHIII ♥♥♥And there will be JUMPing rope while three of them (
with some other junior that I don't know who he is) carrying chibikos (
?).
KoyaMaru will also do their medley. How cute
♥I always love these two conducting SC.
(
which I hope one day Yuto with one of member of HSJ will be the emcee)
I love how Shokura always brighten my day. Yeay!
Btw, I'm still listening to JUMP No.1 so next time I will post about the remain songs.
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook