Happy Birthday Matsujun!
It's 30th August now, so I would like to say...
TANJOUBI OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU!!
to my ex-ichiban;
MATSUMOTO JUN-SAN :)
OMO! He's already 27! It seems so fast because I thought his 20th birthday was like 2 3 years ago.. But he's still looks young and cool. If I didn't know what year he was born, I definitely thought he was 24 years old... Tonikaku, I always love Matsujun. I really admire his acting, his style and most of all, his almighty attitude which sometime pissed me off. LOL.
Do you know that Arashi already released quite a few singles this year and every single are always on the top in Oricon? That's awesome :) Ohh, I still remember when I fangirling him back 4 5 years ago... Btw, you should listen to [TO BE FREE]
♥If you wanna know my favourite drama that he starred in, it should be
Hana Yori Dango. I never get tired watching this drama and I already '
khatam' this drama almost 15 times :)
Arashi, arashi for dreammmm~~

p/s: jarang skali fangirling arashi xD
Happy Birthday Matsujun!
It's 30th August now, so I would like to say...
TANJOUBI OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU!!
to my ex-ichiban;
MATSUMOTO JUN-SAN :)
OMO! He's already 27! It seems so fast because I thought his 20th birthday was like 2 3 years ago.. But he's still looks young and cool. If I didn't know what year he was born, I definitely thought he was 24 years old... Tonikaku, I always love Matsujun. I really admire his acting, his style and most of all, his almighty attitude which sometime pissed me off. LOL.
Do you know that Arashi already released quite a few singles this year and every single are always on the top in Oricon? That's awesome :) Ohh, I still remember when I fangirling him back 4 5 years ago... Btw, you should listen to [TO BE FREE]
♥If you wanna know my favourite drama that he starred in, it should be
Hana Yori Dango. I never get tired watching this drama and I already '
khatam' this drama almost 15 times :)
Arashi, arashi for dreammmm~~

p/s: jarang skali fangirling arashi xD
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook