I'm sick
Konbanwa minna-sama!
Yeap, I changed the layout again. The previous layout was not my type. It's colourful and cute and sweet... I know, it's great but I'm not suited with it. I'm a college student so I should behave like one. And for me, this one is better. I like simplicity more than colourful. However, this layout wasn't made by me and I'm lazy for your information. (
stress with assignments).
I've got a flu today, pretty bad. I barely can do any work today so I was laying around and sleep to make my flu gone. That's the only way to cure if we are fasting. Alhadulillah, it reduced a little bit and I can still help my mum in the kitchen, wearing a mask like
Yuto :)
He still looks hot even though the mask covered his face ♥Today, I was having Home Alone Marathon. It was awesome. You know, the plan to kick bad guy's butts, done by 8-9 years old kiddo,
ALONE. My favourite gonna be the 2nd one. I watched it before, when I was 7 years old but I was so young to understand what were they saying. Kevin rocks!
Luckily, someone uploaded SC Smile Song in HD. Choo ureshii! (
because I can see Yuto and Chinen's face more clearly now ♥) I love HD video and I don't mind how big there are, I just downloaded them. Also, I downloaded ShowaxHeisei shows that are HD. God, I missed to watch Yuto, Yamada and Ryutaro together. Almost every episode leave great influence on me because;
1) Yuto is too sweet and also good at flirting xD
2) Yamada looks naive and innocent (
not sexy as he is now)
3) Ryutaro's faces are
PRICELESS (
especially when he had to drink senburi tea)
So now, I can't wait till they aired September SC (
DASSHHH!!).
Chikuso, I haven't finish my assigments and do my revision. Someone, force me to study now!!
p/s: nak raya dahhhh~~ tp sedey la, ramadhan nak abis dahhhh
I'm sick
Konbanwa minna-sama!
Yeap, I changed the layout again. The previous layout was not my type. It's colourful and cute and sweet... I know, it's great but I'm not suited with it. I'm a college student so I should behave like one. And for me, this one is better. I like simplicity more than colourful. However, this layout wasn't made by me and I'm lazy for your information. (
stress with assignments).
I've got a flu today, pretty bad. I barely can do any work today so I was laying around and sleep to make my flu gone. That's the only way to cure if we are fasting. Alhadulillah, it reduced a little bit and I can still help my mum in the kitchen, wearing a mask like
Yuto :)
He still looks hot even though the mask covered his face ♥Today, I was having Home Alone Marathon. It was awesome. You know, the plan to kick bad guy's butts, done by 8-9 years old kiddo,
ALONE. My favourite gonna be the 2nd one. I watched it before, when I was 7 years old but I was so young to understand what were they saying. Kevin rocks!
Luckily, someone uploaded SC Smile Song in HD. Choo ureshii! (
because I can see Yuto and Chinen's face more clearly now ♥) I love HD video and I don't mind how big there are, I just downloaded them. Also, I downloaded ShowaxHeisei shows that are HD. God, I missed to watch Yuto, Yamada and Ryutaro together. Almost every episode leave great influence on me because;
1) Yuto is too sweet and also good at flirting xD
2) Yamada looks naive and innocent (
not sexy as he is now)
3) Ryutaro's faces are
PRICELESS (
especially when he had to drink senburi tea)
So now, I can't wait till they aired September SC (
DASSHHH!!).
Chikuso, I haven't finish my assigments and do my revision. Someone, force me to study now!!
p/s: nak raya dahhhh~~ tp sedey la, ramadhan nak abis dahhhh
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook