Selamat Berpuasa
Salam,
Today is the 2nd Ramadhan but I still wanna wish you all;
Happy Celebrating Ramadhan to all muslimin out there
♥ May Allah blessed us in this wonderful month with lots of
Baraqah and
Rahmah. In this month, let's us leave all the negative sides and move on with good sides. Always remember Allah, increase your solat sunat, go to
tarawih every night. Perform qiamullail possibly every night. Always take your sahur. And most of all, watch your actions. InsyaAllah, this Ramadhan will be better than the last one. Last but not least, jangan maen mercun. SERIOUSLY, jangan maen mercun yang bahaya. Amin.
2 days ago was Yuto birthday
♥ I hope he had a great time celebrating his birthday with family, friends and fans :) Yuto really changed a lot since 4 5 years ago when I 1st spotted him. He was so small, cute and hyper active. Round face and chipper.
Adorable and
lovable. But now, he is a true guy that still has childish side in him. I always love how he express himself. It seems that he never fake his personality like if you watch most of the HSJ concerts and performances; Yuto always happy and energetic. He will smile and that smile never lose from his cool face
♥ I think Yuto has various side of him. He can be cool. He can be cute. He can be funny. He can be a dork. He can be mad (
ok, when he mad; I feel the tension aura around him like dark smoke. haha) and most of all he can make people laughing which is awesome. LOL, I wrote to much. Well, this is just some part of him that I find interesting. There ARE LOTS OF them which I can tell you guys slowly because I believe that I will still love him even when I'm married. xD
I simply love this pairing ♥I can't wait to go home tomorrowwww ~~
♥♥♥ I miss my family, my home, my BED, my laptop and my FARADINA. Let's berbuka when all of us in Putrajaya ok? heeee~~ Oh, I participate lots of activities and I'm not sure if I have time to finish them all... -sighs-
Selamat Berpuasa
Salam,
Today is the 2nd Ramadhan but I still wanna wish you all;
Happy Celebrating Ramadhan to all muslimin out there
♥ May Allah blessed us in this wonderful month with lots of
Baraqah and
Rahmah. In this month, let's us leave all the negative sides and move on with good sides. Always remember Allah, increase your solat sunat, go to
tarawih every night. Perform qiamullail possibly every night. Always take your sahur. And most of all, watch your actions. InsyaAllah, this Ramadhan will be better than the last one. Last but not least, jangan maen mercun. SERIOUSLY, jangan maen mercun yang bahaya. Amin.
2 days ago was Yuto birthday
♥ I hope he had a great time celebrating his birthday with family, friends and fans :) Yuto really changed a lot since 4 5 years ago when I 1st spotted him. He was so small, cute and hyper active. Round face and chipper.
Adorable and
lovable. But now, he is a true guy that still has childish side in him. I always love how he express himself. It seems that he never fake his personality like if you watch most of the HSJ concerts and performances; Yuto always happy and energetic. He will smile and that smile never lose from his cool face
♥ I think Yuto has various side of him. He can be cool. He can be cute. He can be funny. He can be a dork. He can be mad (
ok, when he mad; I feel the tension aura around him like dark smoke. haha) and most of all he can make people laughing which is awesome. LOL, I wrote to much. Well, this is just some part of him that I find interesting. There ARE LOTS OF them which I can tell you guys slowly because I believe that I will still love him even when I'm married. xD
I simply love this pairing ♥I can't wait to go home tomorrowwww ~~
♥♥♥ I miss my family, my home, my BED, my laptop and my FARADINA. Let's berbuka when all of us in Putrajaya ok? heeee~~ Oh, I participate lots of activities and I'm not sure if I have time to finish them all... -sighs-
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook