profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


I love my home
8.15.2010 | 0 comments
Salam,

Wow, it's been ages since I have lots of free time. This week, I didn't bring my assignment home because I don't have one which is super awesomeeee! As soon as I arrived home, I rest myself for a couple of minutes and then quickly turned on my lappy. Gosh, I miss my lappy like crazy (2 weeks tak sentuh pon laptop!). So two days in a row I slept late. What did I do? Hehe, arranging my stuffs, download SC episodes that have HD and watching back most of the videos. I feel like heaven~ Ok, this is bad. I should read Al-quran and do solat sunat... Shame on me :(

But the best thing is, I went to solat terawih at Masjid Putra!!! Yappari, there is no other mosque that better than Masjid Putra in Malaysia :) Seriously, I wanna stay home and be able to go there frequently. Sapa-sapa cakap Putrajaya boring, that's just plain stupid xD

I've had download all the thing that I told you before this. I can't describe this feeling but the best word so far is satisfaction. Looking at those scans made me happy. Lately, it's hard to feel angry or lonely because Alhamdulillah, my friends in UIA are all wonderful. And they support my love for HSJ (well, most of them xtau ape itu HSJ so dorg support je la which is funny). What I want to tell you is, I LIKE YUTO MORE and MORE~~ He is getting better in drumming, dancing and singing. Would it be awesome if he act more? I mean, in drama or movie... I wish I share SC videos with all of you but the size is too big to upload here. Gomen.

Anyways, I'm not in a good mood right now because I'm sick today. I have a cold and it started yesterday. Luckily, I'm not going back to UIA today... I really want to stay home and eat my mum's cooking. They are THOUSAND times better than UKC, ZC and KC (don't ask me what it is because those are just small cafes). Sorry for complaining, I'm sick and can't do anything about it except trime je ujian ni daripada Allah.

P/s: I'm moving to new house next week, InsyaAllah if everything work well.

FUTURE
PAST