profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Yuto is having more fans. Yeay!
8.21.2010 | 0 comments
Hi :)

So, I've had set my blog to private and if you can read this entry, you're one of the few authorized persons that I permitted to enter my blog so give yourself a big clap. LOL.

Just wanted to say, I LOVE HSJ when they are wearing pyjamas. Mecha mecha kawaii



Seriously, Morimoto is super cute when he put that clip on his hair. Inoo kakkoii as ever. Daichan smiling happily. Hikaru looks soo HOT and OMO, Yuto! The headband, I want that headband! Urgh, I need tissue. My nose is bleeding xD

You know what? All of my groupmates from my college (girls je la) already knew about Hey! Say! JUMP. I showed them some HSJ video clips which have Yuto in it and most of them like Yuto because of his multi talents. Plus, he is tall and handsome. My apple friend; Reez, she was like "Who the heck is Yuto? and what so good about him?" (she didn't like Korean or Japanese before but after she came to IIUM, she's kinda into it ) and after she watched a few HSJ video, she screamed "WOAH! THAT'S AWESOME! How can he do that moonwalk?". I really satisfied when someone praised Yuto.

My other groupmate; Salihah or we call her Sal, said Yuto looks soo childish and feminine (because of his face) but after I showed Yuto's moonwalking, she said "OK, HOW DID HE MOONWALKING THAT SMOOTH? AND OMG, DRUMMING? That was like the hottest boy ever". I'm proud that I introduced them to Yuto :)

Even Farha, also my groupmate which is very religious and hate this kind of fandom said Yuto is awesome. Kudoooosss~

Yuto, your fans are increasing~

FUTURE
PAST