OTP
Konnichiwaaa :)
Minna-san, genki desu ka? I hope each and everyone of you are doing fine. Especially for those who is fasting xD Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa~ Don't forget to recite Al-Quran ok :)
Hurm... New assignments are here and this time I have to use marker to colour buldings. It's pretty fun actually but it's hard to control the markers. And yesterday, I felt really sleepy. As soon I performed Isya', I slept. And I woke up at 5 am... Too much of HSJ?? LOL.
Did I tell you guys how awesome is to be HSJ's fan?? If you are not, then better be one (
it will work if you like Jpop more than Kpop. hehehe). 2010 is probably the most active year of HSJ since 2007 because this year (
so far) they realeased 1 calender, 1 single, 1 album, 1 DVD concert and manga. They also having 2010 Ten Concert, Haru Con and SUMMARY. It's totally cool. I hope after this, HSJ will act more in drama and movie (
not just Tantei Yamada...) or perhaps have their own drama? Yes, I'm a dreamer fangirl. Thank you.
In conclusion, I'm happy and afraid I will not know the meaning of '
SADNESS' if I had too much happiness... (
gila unsur lewah)
Ya Allah, janganlah Engkau mengambil balik kebahagiaan ini setelah Engkau kurniakannya padaku. Dan janganlah Engkau menurunkan bala yang tidak dapat ku tanggung... Amin
I don't want to be '
riak' or never be greatful to Allah after what He have done to me. And now, I started to think "
Should I private my blog?" and the answer is yes so can I ask your email, my friends? Only and authorized person is allow to excess to my blog after this. I talked too much about HSJ and still wish to do that without any guilty feeling.
NAKACHII ~ I just watched Nakachii's marathon video and my love for this pairing is increasing like
SUPER INCREASING ♥ I don't know what had gotten into me but I am sooo LOVE this pairing. Mind you, I hate
YAOI or
SHONEN AI. Kimochi warui!!! Demo, Nakachii is the only execption. Sometime I wish Chinen was a girl
♥ (
sorryyy to Chii's fan)... Their chemistry is really good which allow them to have Duet's section [YY Club], song duet, solo duet and photo shoot together
~♥YAMAJIMA ~ This pairing always no.1 in most HSJ fans. Me too, and I will never ever stop loving this pairing even Nakachii is my OTP. They have special spot in my heart :) I did say that I don't like Yamada very much but when he's with Yuto, he seems different (
lol, thanks to Yuto for making me like Yamada) Even though they are not very closed anymore like in older days, both of them still have the special bond.
YAMAJIMACHII ~ The best trio evvvveeeeerrrrr!! (
zips her mouth)
Last one, there is this one Johnny's jr who admire Yuto. He said that he enters Johnny's because of Yuto's kindness to everyone. Kawaii :) And this jr is only 7 years old!
From left; Shintaro Kishimoto and Otsuka Yuya (the one that admire Yuto) Kawaii!Oh, I did it again... Sorry :p
p/s: kalo ade slh ejaan or tatabahasa, sorry xD mls nk edit...
OTP
Konnichiwaaa :)
Minna-san, genki desu ka? I hope each and everyone of you are doing fine. Especially for those who is fasting xD Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa~ Don't forget to recite Al-Quran ok :)
Hurm... New assignments are here and this time I have to use marker to colour buldings. It's pretty fun actually but it's hard to control the markers. And yesterday, I felt really sleepy. As soon I performed Isya', I slept. And I woke up at 5 am... Too much of HSJ?? LOL.
Did I tell you guys how awesome is to be HSJ's fan?? If you are not, then better be one (
it will work if you like Jpop more than Kpop. hehehe). 2010 is probably the most active year of HSJ since 2007 because this year (
so far) they realeased 1 calender, 1 single, 1 album, 1 DVD concert and manga. They also having 2010 Ten Concert, Haru Con and SUMMARY. It's totally cool. I hope after this, HSJ will act more in drama and movie (
not just Tantei Yamada...) or perhaps have their own drama? Yes, I'm a dreamer fangirl. Thank you.
In conclusion, I'm happy and afraid I will not know the meaning of '
SADNESS' if I had too much happiness... (
gila unsur lewah)
Ya Allah, janganlah Engkau mengambil balik kebahagiaan ini setelah Engkau kurniakannya padaku. Dan janganlah Engkau menurunkan bala yang tidak dapat ku tanggung... Amin
I don't want to be '
riak' or never be greatful to Allah after what He have done to me. And now, I started to think "
Should I private my blog?" and the answer is yes so can I ask your email, my friends? Only and authorized person is allow to excess to my blog after this. I talked too much about HSJ and still wish to do that without any guilty feeling.
NAKACHII ~ I just watched Nakachii's marathon video and my love for this pairing is increasing like
SUPER INCREASING ♥ I don't know what had gotten into me but I am sooo LOVE this pairing. Mind you, I hate
YAOI or
SHONEN AI. Kimochi warui!!! Demo, Nakachii is the only execption. Sometime I wish Chinen was a girl
♥ (
sorryyy to Chii's fan)... Their chemistry is really good which allow them to have Duet's section [YY Club], song duet, solo duet and photo shoot together
~♥YAMAJIMA ~ This pairing always no.1 in most HSJ fans. Me too, and I will never ever stop loving this pairing even Nakachii is my OTP. They have special spot in my heart :) I did say that I don't like Yamada very much but when he's with Yuto, he seems different (
lol, thanks to Yuto for making me like Yamada) Even though they are not very closed anymore like in older days, both of them still have the special bond.
YAMAJIMACHII ~ The best trio evvvveeeeerrrrr!! (
zips her mouth)
Last one, there is this one Johnny's jr who admire Yuto. He said that he enters Johnny's because of Yuto's kindness to everyone. Kawaii :) And this jr is only 7 years old!
From left; Shintaro Kishimoto and Otsuka Yuya (the one that admire Yuto) Kawaii!Oh, I did it again... Sorry :p
p/s: kalo ade slh ejaan or tatabahasa, sorry xD mls nk edit...