profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Chibi Yuto(s)
9.16.2010 | 0 comments
Konbanwa~~

This is gonna be a quick post. And this time, I feel like I want to post lots of pictures of Chibi Yuto. Cuteness overload xD Btw, all of them are paparazzi pictures.

I wanna feel young and cheeky again :( And OMG, YUTO is soo cute! And now, hah! amik kau, hensem sampai rasa nak buat suami :P


This one was Takky Enjoubu (If I'm not wrong)


Lol, Yuto make a cool face in age of 12!


There's a part where Yuto hugged Takky and it's uber cute!


2nd pic, Yuto's cute lips!


I want otooto right now xD




"I'm small but I'm fierce!"

Ok, next is when Yuto was on street. Chikuso, why he had to be this CUTE




I like Yuto when he put his tongue out :)


What are you doing Yuto? Stop making cute faces!




Urgh, I need a tissues... sungguh comel!



I told you, Yuto loves to slip his tongue out

P/s: click to enlarge :)

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST