JUMP JUMP JUMP
Ohaiyogozaimasu~~
Erm, JUMP's 3rd anniversary is just around the corner. Because of that, I would like to show you guys Yuto's message that translated by someone from livejournal. So, here's the message;
To all the fans: I feel like we’ve grown up together, so please continue supporting me in the future. We’ve always done everything for the fans, and we never want to betray you, so lets keep going together!
To the JUMP members: We’ve spent three years together, and I think that maybe I’ve finally started to figure everybody out~. I think we still have a ways to go, so please continue supporting me~! There are still so many parts of everybody that I don’t know yet, I want to learn more about each of you…
I hightlight the
[we never want to betray you] because that words really touched my heart. I know Yamachan has huge popularity and I kinda hate that he stole Yuto's popularity but duh, Johnny-san sangat gay (
bak kate Kak Tie). However, I read this one article about Yuto which I can conclude that Yuto is definitely ok with everything. What I mean is, he didn't mind being not popular and he knows how it feels to be EXTREMELY popular (
check out his Jr. days... super popular). Yuto, I will be your no.1 fan forever! Trust me! If I can be your fans for 4 years, why not for 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Ganbatte! Itsumo itsumo~! Daisuki
Yuto ♥Next, Kamichan posted something about Shokura for October episode and I'm sure I gonna like this episode as much as I like September episode :) Because Yuto is gonna having his own solo -->
Mayonaka No Shodow Boy (
probably with BI Shadow but who cares xD). Mesti pengsan masa dengar Yuto cakap "
shadow~?"... Hahaha, suka gila part tu sampai wat message ringtone kat hp xD And nanti ada JUMPing Paradise, 7 with dogs (
macam dalam SUMMARY~). Can't wait.
Then, Ten JUMP DVD start to leak through internet which was kinda surprising because only on released date baru nak leaking. Slalunya before release dah tersebar... Well, I'm impressed with JUMP's fans :) They started to be loyal and nice to JUMP. Ganbatte fansu! There's this part when
BEST was singing
SCORE on stage while
7 was in their 7's backstage; changing clothes and resting. 7 was doing SCORE (
more to imitating and screaming in my opinion) which is
SUPER CUTE especially
YUTO and... (
I hate to say this)
YAMACHAN. Chinen was cute too with sudden burst when Yuto was singing with Ryutaro (comel gila Jimachiitaro). Tonikaku, Yuto sangatlah comel. I like his hair style, pin rambut kat atas xD Yamachan plak.. arh, tengok la sendiri (
I like Yamachan when he is innocent, tapi bila dye nyanyi... AMATLAH MENYAMPAH). Dalam seminggu 2 mst ada dh yg upload sume so you all download je la. Oh, yea! Keito pon comel!! (
badan dye howt :P) I like JUMP being cute and hyper
♥SUMPAH, YUTO SANGAT COMEL.
So, until 3rd anniversary, let's stalk these boys more and more :) I've made my mind, on 24th Sep, I will post entry about HSJ Ranking. Hahaha, harap lah termakbul cita2 itu xD
p/s : mgkn saya akan menjd seorg yg tdk normal sbb slalu sangat pergi JUMP Kingdom... sigh. Examnya dah dekat!
JUMP JUMP JUMP
Ohaiyogozaimasu~~
Erm, JUMP's 3rd anniversary is just around the corner. Because of that, I would like to show you guys Yuto's message that translated by someone from livejournal. So, here's the message;
To all the fans: I feel like we’ve grown up together, so please continue supporting me in the future. We’ve always done everything for the fans, and we never want to betray you, so lets keep going together!
To the JUMP members: We’ve spent three years together, and I think that maybe I’ve finally started to figure everybody out~. I think we still have a ways to go, so please continue supporting me~! There are still so many parts of everybody that I don’t know yet, I want to learn more about each of you…
I hightlight the
[we never want to betray you] because that words really touched my heart. I know Yamachan has huge popularity and I kinda hate that he stole Yuto's popularity but duh, Johnny-san sangat gay (
bak kate Kak Tie). However, I read this one article about Yuto which I can conclude that Yuto is definitely ok with everything. What I mean is, he didn't mind being not popular and he knows how it feels to be EXTREMELY popular (
check out his Jr. days... super popular). Yuto, I will be your no.1 fan forever! Trust me! If I can be your fans for 4 years, why not for 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Ganbatte! Itsumo itsumo~! Daisuki
Yuto ♥Next, Kamichan posted something about Shokura for October episode and I'm sure I gonna like this episode as much as I like September episode :) Because Yuto is gonna having his own solo -->
Mayonaka No Shodow Boy (
probably with BI Shadow but who cares xD). Mesti pengsan masa dengar Yuto cakap "
shadow~?"... Hahaha, suka gila part tu sampai wat message ringtone kat hp xD And nanti ada JUMPing Paradise, 7 with dogs (
macam dalam SUMMARY~). Can't wait.
Then, Ten JUMP DVD start to leak through internet which was kinda surprising because only on released date baru nak leaking. Slalunya before release dah tersebar... Well, I'm impressed with JUMP's fans :) They started to be loyal and nice to JUMP. Ganbatte fansu! There's this part when
BEST was singing
SCORE on stage while
7 was in their 7's backstage; changing clothes and resting. 7 was doing SCORE (
more to imitating and screaming in my opinion) which is
SUPER CUTE especially
YUTO and... (
I hate to say this)
YAMACHAN. Chinen was cute too with sudden burst when Yuto was singing with Ryutaro (comel gila Jimachiitaro). Tonikaku, Yuto sangatlah comel. I like his hair style, pin rambut kat atas xD Yamachan plak.. arh, tengok la sendiri (
I like Yamachan when he is innocent, tapi bila dye nyanyi... AMATLAH MENYAMPAH). Dalam seminggu 2 mst ada dh yg upload sume so you all download je la. Oh, yea! Keito pon comel!! (
badan dye howt :P) I like JUMP being cute and hyper
♥SUMPAH, YUTO SANGAT COMEL.
So, until 3rd anniversary, let's stalk these boys more and more :) I've made my mind, on 24th Sep, I will post entry about HSJ Ranking. Hahaha, harap lah termakbul cita2 itu xD
p/s : mgkn saya akan menjd seorg yg tdk normal sbb slalu sangat pergi JUMP Kingdom... sigh. Examnya dah dekat!