profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


JE's 100 Survey Questions
9.14.2010 | 0 comments
Konbanwa~
I found this interesting survey about JE and now I'm eager to answer them. But, beware! There are 100 questions so skip if you want to :)

Jaa, ikimashou!

1. Which Johnny band is your favourite?
Guess everyone knows already. It's Hey! Say! JUMP :)

2. Why?
Because they are young, fresh, lots of cute faces and most of all their various personalities~

3. Who is your favourite Johnny?
Hahaha, yappari na... Nakajima Yuto-kun

4. Why?
There are TOO MANY! I need to post new entry for the reasons xD

5. When is your first contact with a Johnny?
Let's see... When I was 12 years old, I watched Gokusen.

6. Who was it?
Matsumoto Jun deshita!

7. How did you know him?
I was wondering who was that cool guy so I asked my cousin and she said he is Matsujun from Arashi and I immediately head over heels of him until I knew Yuto~

8. When actually did you really start listening/liking the JE?
Since I knew Arashi. Lalala~

9. What incident brought you into JE?
After I watch Nobuta Wa Produce~~ Before that I was only looking at Arashi. Huhu

10. Do you have a favourite JE song?
MOCHIRON! But what I like most is DASH!! Hahaha. I also like Yume No Iro~

11. Do you listen to them the most?
Like everyday.

12. If not, who is your favourite band/artist?
The one and only; UTADA HIKARU

13. Which band/singer did you listen/like the most before JE?
LOL, Utada Hikaru most of the time. And UVERworld....

-Hey! Say! JUMP-

14. Who is your favourite in Hey! Say! JUMP?
NAKAJIMA YUTO

15. Why?
Like I said, refer to question no. 4

16. Do you have a favourite song of Hey! Say! JUMP?
ALOT! But I like most are Dreams Come True, Deep Night and Your Seed

17. Do you have a favourite live of Hey! Say! JUMP?
I like all :) But if I have to choose, it would be HSJ Jumping Tour.

18. Do you have a favourite show appearance of Hey! Say! JUMP?
SHOKURA YOUtachi (Yutooo~) YY Jumping and School Kakumei (Coz of Chinen and Hikaru)

19. Who do you think can sing the best of Hey! Say! JUMP?
Do I need to spell his name? N-A-K-A-J-I-M-A Y-U-T-O

20. Who do you think can dance the most of Hey! Say! JUMP?
Duhh~ It's Yuto *biased* But I think Chinen, Yamada and Hikaru are good too...

21. Who is the girliest of Hey! Say! JUMP?
Hahaha, Inoo Kei! Because he has girlie hands and his face is pretty~ (Chinen mo!)

22. Who is the manliest of Hey! Say! JUMP?
Yabu Kota and Okamoto Keito (I can't choose between these two)

23. Who is the cutest member of Hey! Say! JUMP?
No one is cuter than Chinen Yuri

24. Who is the funniest member of Hey! Say! JUMP?
*shout* YAOTOME HIKARU!!!! *whisper* nakajima yuto....

25. Who is the most prettiest in Hey! Say! JUMP?
I hate to admit this... *points at Yamada*

26. Who has the best appearance in Hey! Say! JUMP?
Yuto! Yuto! Yuto! and Yuto! ok... Yabu too.

-NEWS-

27. Who is your favourite in NewS?
KOYAMA-KUN~!! (>///<) 28. Why?
LOL, his everything! (because of Shokura, I put him as my ichiban in NewS)

29. Do you have a favourite song of NewS?
Koi No ABO (funny!)

30. Do you have a favourite live of NewS?
Never watch any of them ...

31. Do you have a favourite show appearance of NewS?
Umm, Shokura?

32. Who do you think can sing the best of NewS?
It's Nishikido Ryo. Bergetar dengar suare dye XD

33. Who do you think can dance the most of NewS?
YamaPi?

34. Who is the girliest of NewS?
Tegoshi?

35. Who is the manliest of NewS?
Nishikido Ryo~~~~

36. Who is the cutest member of NewS?
KOYAMA-KUN~!! (>///<) 37. Who is the funniest member of NewS?
Errr... shiranai...

38. Who is the most prettiest in NewS?
Definitely Tegoshi!

39. Who has the best appearance in NewS?
Koyama... kana?

40. Do you have a favourite PV of NewS?
Summer Time :)

-Kanjani8-

41. Who is your favourite in KanJani8?
Nishikido Ryo :)

42. Why?
He's the one that I only recognize in Kanjani8

43. Do you have a favourite song of KanJani8?
Wahaha.

44. Do you have a favourite live of KanJani8?
None...

45. Do you have a favourite show appearance of KanJani8?
None... (woit, xminat kowt dgn group ni!)

46. Who do you think can sing the best of KanJani8?
Ryo... (xberminat nk jwb)

47. Who do you think can dance the most of KanJani8?
Ryo...

48. Who is the girliest of KanJani8?
Ntah?

49. Who is the manliest of KanJani8?
Ryo...

50. Who is the cutest member of KanJani8?
Ryo...

51. Who is the funniest member of KanJani8?
Ryo...

52. Who is the most prettiest in KanJani8?
Ntah?

53. Who has the best appearance in KanJani8?
Ryo...

54. Do you have a favourite PV of KanJani8?
Nope.

-Arashi-

55. Who is your favourite in Arashi?
Matsumoto Jun XD

56. Why?
I love his sadistic side

57. Do you have a favourite song of Arashi?
Itsumo Love So Sweet~

58. Do you have a favourite live of Arashi?
I haven't watch any yet

59. Do you have a favourite show appearance of Arashi?
Arashi Vs :)

60. Who do you think can sing the best of Arashi?
I have to say; Ohno-kun

61. Who do you think can dance the most of Arashi?
Yappari, Matsujun deshou ne?

62. Who is the girliest of Arashi?
Hohoho, Matsujun lahh~

63. Who is the manliest of Arashi?
Sho-kun (O_o)

64. Who is the cutest member of Arashi?
Ninomiyaaaaaa~

65. Who is the funniest member of Arashi?
I think Ninomiya...

66. Who is the most prettiest in Arashi?
Matsujun because he looks pretty in girl dress

67. Who has the best appearance in Arashi?
Matsujun XDD

68. Do you have a favourite PV of Arashi?
A-RA-SHI because all of them look so energetic~

69. Who is your favourite younger unit? (ABC. , Ya-ya-yah, Kiss my ft, Question...)
Ya-Ya-Yah! Because Taiyo is damn cute

70. Who is your favourite older unit? (V6, T&T, Smap, V6, Kinki Kids...)
SMAP~ (coz KimuTaku)

71. Do you have a favourite member of any younger or older unit?
Erm... Older is KimuTaku, Younger are Otsuka Yuya and Tamamori Yuta.

72. Do you have a favourite song of any younger or older unit?
Nope xD

73. Do you have a favourite show with any younger or older unit?
Ya-Ya-yah Live Show!!

74. Do you have a favourite live of any younger or older unit?
Nadaaaa~

-Dorama-

75. Do you have a favourite actor in JE?
(big writing) NAKAJIMA YUTO and MATSUMOTO JUN

76. Do you have a favourite dorama starring with one of JE?
Nobuta Wa Produce, Scrap Teacher, Hana Yori Dango, Gokusen.

77. What was your very first dorama staring with one of JE?
Gokusen.

78. Which dorama of JE do you watch recently?
Nanako to Nanao... eh, tu movie! Nabuta Wa Produce (re-watching)

79. Which dorama of JE do you want to watch?
PRIMADAM! and ENGINE (ade orang tu lupe nk bwk mse blk kmpg)

80. Who do you wish would should start acting, who hasn't yet?
Otsuka Yuya

81. Who do you wish should stop acting, because he sucks at acting or he should do something else instead?
*cough*Yamada*cough*... Pergh, anti gila! No one :)

-Questions for fun-

82. Do you think that you are JE addicted?
If you said 'JUMP', then YES.

83. Why do you think so?
I online everyday to know anything new about them

84. What will you do seeing your favourite Johnny standing infront of your door?
I won't tell you xD because I'm not sure what I will do :p

85. What advantages does starting liking JE give you?
I always in happy mood and VERY HARD to be sad or scared.

86. What disadvantages does it give you?
I WANT MY MONEY BACK (but I don't want to returned the merchandise xD)

87. How many times a day do you think about JE?
Every single breath~ LOL

88. How many times do you have the face of your favourite Johnny around you?
Erm, lost count. Because Yanna looks like Yuto so I consider that as meeting Chibi Yuto

89. If your favourite Johnny or your favourite JE has to grant you a wish what would it be?
If you said marry, that's gonna be hard... I think, "Yuto, please go out with me!". Kalau kahwin, tak tentu kekal kn? Huhuh (padahal nk gila dgr words "please marry me" from Yuto)

90. If you have a wish about JE, what would it be?
Have VIP pass for every JE concerts, live shows, backstages, recordings and more!!

91. If you are reborn, you wish to be who?
Nakajima Raiya Yuto can hug, kiss, sleep, bath and play with me xDDD or maybe Chinen because he is cuter and Yuto loves him (well, everyone in JUMP)

92. If you are a Johnny's right now, who do you wish you are?
Nakajima Yuto! Because he always positive in his life, he has nice friends and family, he can do everything pretty well even though it was 1st time

93. If you can ask your favourite Johnny or your favourite JE band a question, what would it be?
Easy to guess "Can I be your no.1 important person in your life, Yuto?"

94. Did you ever had a dream with a Johnny?
A lot. I did write them here before.

95. If yes, when was it and what was it?
My favourite is when Yuto become my doctor and it was last year...

96. Do you have any realizable goal in your life that has to do with JE?
Meeting and be friends with JUMP :) --rancangan : Smbung blaja kat Jepun, satu university dengan Inoo, kawan dengan dye, kawan dengan JUMP, ada hubungan istimewa dengan Yuto--

97. Do you like JE BL fanfic?
ONLY NAKACHIIIIII

98. If yes, who are the best couple of JE?
NAKACHI, Yamajima, Kotajima, Nakamatsu (YutoxMatsujun), Koyamaru.

99. If you are Johnny-san what would you change about JE?
Ok, I have lots to change about JE especially JUMP. Bagi Yuto berlakon drama yang best, bagi Yuto, Chinen and Yamada satu show tajuk Yamajimachii ada live show khas dikendalikan HSJ and last, mini drama every week starring HSJ :)

100. Do you like this survey? ^.^
PANJANG SANGATTTTTT!!

FUTURE
PAST