profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


HSJ 6th single
11.05.2010 | 0 comments
HEY! SAY! JUMP IS HAVING THEIR 6TH SINGLE!
probably this year /throws confetti ♬


Tengok, Yuto pon happy HSJ nk release new single :D

and no wonder I have this great feeling while I was arranging my HSJ folder just now
totemo ureshiiii ~!!

but... I want both LE and RE.
LE because they have the making
RE because they have lot more songs
Doushio kana..?
Ada sape2 murah hati nak hadiahkan salah satu tu untuk saya? /puppy eyes.

Sekarang tgh giat nak kumpul all HSJ singles :D
InsyaAllah

and somehow, everything that Kamichan's prediction is always true... Is he Johnny-san?! LOL

EDITED

THANKS TO JART FOR TELLING ME THIS.
Yamajimachii actually sang S.O.S on 10/08/2009 Shokura but I have to admit that I love the 2010 Ten concert version more. But, oh well! I love this one too because Chii's voice is still girlish as before! Yamada... I like his voice now. But Yuto, GOSHH I LOVE HIM EVERY SECS. Ok, stop.

Yuto jadi main attraction for that day because it was his birthday. He wasn't very tall or very small at that time. Sooo nice to see him alone /grins

Click here if you want to watch them or download them ---> Kamichan!

FUTURE
PAST