profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


I'm seriously happyyyy
11.04.2010 | 0 comments
I'm TERRIBLY happy right now. I don't care, just read my blog because I'm happy. And I'm happy because of Yuto. He made me happy for whole day. So happy. Ok, I'm gonna stop with the word "HAPPY"... ♪



I realized this photo at 8 am today but I can't download it yet since my internet connection at my college is kinda sucks. After I saw the photo leaked from one site to another site, I was like "CEPAT LA BOLEH DOWNLOAD". Korang tau x, saya tahan diri dari tengok photo2 ni kat FB sbb kepuasan mendownload kemudian tgk sorang2 adalah maksima? Memang tahan diri dari pagi sampai malam la nak tgk pic ni (serious, kronik abis dh ni) tapi memang sangat berbaloi. Saya rasa tak sia2 tunggu benda ni untuk download kat rumah. Bahagia ya amat. Sebab, TENGOK LA PIC KAT ATAS TU! Sumpah Yuto amat comel dan hensem. Comel sbb dye posing macam tu. Hensem sbb dye sangat hot pakai topi :D I flailing over him with one of my new friend from LJ --> Kurushimii. Both of us were like hyper-active fangirls (I'm 18 and she's 20). Pergh, Yuto memang pandai pancing matured women la ... (tak nak ngaku diri ini tua).

Aishhh, kurang ajar betul saya ni... Lupa nak cakap "Salam". Salam ♬



There's something wrong with me if I didn't post this one. YY Club, my favourite part in Duet. Kak Yati, nape headphone dorang same bentuk macam Kak Yati punya?! Apaaaakkkaaahhh??? Tak pe, tolak benda tu ke tepi (bunyi tak puas hati), Nakachii is totally lovable~ I know people adore Yamachii more or Yamajima more but for me, this pairing is irresistible. They shine in their own way. They are perfect together. Let's see, Yuto looks more man-ish and taller while Chinen looks cute (in this case, girl-ish because of his face) and a lot smaller. It's like boyfriend-girlfriend... right?

Tak percaya? Tengok ni...


This hair makes him look more matured :)


Ohhmaagadd, Chinen's angelic smile really melts me. He looks sooo cute and innocent! I like this hair more than he had in YAYM.

I MISSED YAMAJIMA (berapa kali dah saya ulang ayat ini...)


Tyme saya tengok pic nie, saya terus gelak sbb Yuto (pic kecil) sumpah lawak! Cute but super dorky. Saya......... sayaa...... rasaa..... comel.... Yamada pakai speck (tidaakkk!!)


1st pix → hikaru & yamada nmpk cam best bud. yabu dgn yuto sangat comel!
2nd pix → From tallest to smallest?? Isn't it Yuto taller than Yabu? Oh, dye tundukkn kple.. baiknye!



Pehal yamada bajet high and mighty? hikaru dgn yabu mcm "mentang2 ko popular, bajet tinggi lah tu?" and yuto mcm syok layan dunia sendiri. Serious comel!



Aishhh, nape saya asyik nmpk yuto ni comel??


kali ni, mereka sume nampak comel


ryu-chan cam abg yg sempoi, chinen mcm adek pompuan yg arrogant (?) and yuya mcm kakak liar (?)


ni.... malas nk komen



NI REAL KAT HAWAII NI!

p/s: any caption that I stated above is purely imagination. I love all these boys actually.

FUTURE
PAST